✟~₮₩Ɇ₦₮Ɏ-₮₩Ø~✟

Ciel retreated to his little edge on the windowsill. Sebastian closed the door behind them, mentally preparing himself for anything. Ciel gestured with his index for the butler to stand in front of him.

"It seems that Grell and Elizabeth aren't the only ones with kahoots." Ciel smirked. "So, my parents gave you their 'blessing' to mate with me, did they?"

Sebastian gasped, unsure what to say. Ciel chuckled at the man's reaction.

"I overheard that conversation with my parents and aunt. And your little story too." Ciel stood and laid a gentle hand on Sebastian's face. "Do you want me to stop the teasing?"

"I-I never said that!" Sebastian quickly stated, holding Ciel hand in place. "I-I'm not sure what to say."

All his life, Ciel believed he'd never find a mate — that all Alphas were perverted hounds that think more with their drives rather than their minds. Sebastian was different. He didn't see a social class based on gender. Alpha, Omega, Beta, Sigma — some can be strong and some can be weak.

That was the mate he wanted.

"When did they give their blessing?" Ciel asked.

Sebastian admitted, "During your last heat. They implored me more after the Fall Harvest party."

"And why didn't you?"

Sebastian smiled, "It's your choice as much as it is mine. That's what I told your parents and it's what I tell you now." He kissed the Omega's hand. "I didn't want to bring it up, knowing your view on Alphas — and everything they've done to you."

Ciel's face flushed crimson, feeling his Omega go wild, for the first time ever. He didn't feel forced or over powered — he felt wanted.

"You know, I am a pretty strong Omega." Ciel hinted with a smile.

He pressed up against Sebastian, not teasingly like usual. This time they held eachother like lovers. Their hearts were throbbing, and they met in a tender kiss. To Sebastian — it was a long awaited one.

When they parted, they comfortably relaxed into eachothers arms. Soaking in the new relationship was a refreshing feeling, like they had just completed a large portion to the journey.

Music kicked up in the ballroom, signaling that they were now sitting guests at the table. Ciel pulled away and straightened his appearance.

"Sebastian Michaelis, you are now my mate." Ciel declared. Sebastian couldn't help but smile. "Therefore, you must look as such."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

The table was almost full, yet Ciel hadn't made an appearance, neither had Sebastian. Finny came out with another chair and made room for it next to Ciel's. Mey-rin set up another dinner set.

"Finny? Mey-rin?" Vincent called. "Do we have another guest coming?"

Mey-rin and Finny smiled to eachother before they stated in unison, "By the order of the young master, we must not say."

They then turned and chuckled back towards the kitchen. Rachel and Vincent shared a confused look. Suddenly, the dining room doors opened.

~•~•~•~~•~•~•~~•~•~•~~•~•~•~

Grell is known for Red, Alois is known for his shorts. What would your signature look be?

Green, cause it's my favorite color. I'd be a green reaper with a bow and arrow for my scythe.

Should I draw that?

Toodles~