✟~₮₩Ɇ₦₮Ɏ-₮ⱧⱤɆɆ~✟

Ciel entered with Sebstian in tow. Sebastian was dressed in the finest noble clothing, and his hair was carefully styled out of his face. He was high-class compared to his usual butler attire.

Everyone gawked at them as they made their way to Rachel and Vincent. They were an attractive couple, impressive from looks to reputation. Some guests weren't surprised. Elizabeth gaped at them, her face contorting with disgust.

As they approached Vincent and Rachel, Ciel announced, "Sebastian and I have decided — we will mate."

Rachel jumped from her chair and embraced her son. The table erupted with applause and cheers, all except for Alois and Elizabeth. Vincent let out a sigh of relief as he stood and shook Sebastian's hand.

"I'm glad he chose you. My son is in good hands."

Sebastian bowed his head. "It is my honor, sir."

Rachel invited Sebastian to sit as the Thanksgiving feast commenced. All the attention went to the knew couple, and Elizabeth was once again outshined. Still, she had something else planned.

Grell served the drinks to everyone, serving the phantomhives first. Ciel went to drink, but a nervous feeling made me stop.

"What's this drink?" Ciel asked Grell.

Grell nervously fumbled over their words. "J-Just a vintage wine, per the request of your father!"

Sebastian caught on to Ciel suspicions. He sniffed the drinks contents, and a dark look came over his face. Sebastian excused himself, taking Grell and the drink with him. Agni took over for the beta.

"What was that about?" Vincent asked his son in a shushed tone.

Ciel sighed, "Ignorance is what it was."

Elizabeth's face said it all. She was shocked, confused, scared — how did Sebastian know? Ciel noticed but kept to himself. He then stood and excused himself.

"I'll be back in a moment. I must check on him." Ciel informed, leaving the table.

Rachel and Vincent were unsure of what their son and son-in-law were up to, but they didn't let it ruin their holiday. Everyone carried on like usual.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Grell backed into the wall as the Alpha questioned, "So, are you going to confess? Or shall I assist you?"

Grell whined, "What are you talking about? Why are you doing this?" The beta dramatically swooned.

Sebastian felt mocked, so he bared his canines at them. Ciel entered, waving the air.

"Your pheromones are suffocating." He muttered.

Sebastian eased. "This mongrel poisoned your drink, not very well I must say. I have a very sensitive smell to arsenic."

The red butler snorted with laughter. There was a sinister sensation that filled his aura, and Ciel clung to his Alpha's side.

The butler cackled, "What? Can't hold a little bit of arsenic?"

~•~•~•~~•~•~•~~•~•~•~~•~•~•~

Would you rather: Join the murderous circus or go on a zombie-infested cruise?

Gotta go with the circus. I have nightmares about zombies.😭

Toodles~