✟~₦ł₦Ɇ~✟

Alphas attacked the manor day and night. The Beta servants took turns sleeping and fighting, but their strength was slowly slipping. Sebastian and Tanaka took over their jobs for the time being. Sebastian was specially assigned to care for Ciel throughout his heat, which was proving to be a challenge.

"A-Alpha...please!" Ciel cried, weakly tugging at Sebastian's jacket.

Sebastian had started to learn the signs of what Ciel needed to be comfortable. Tugging at his jacket meant he wanted Sebastian to give it to him for the scent. The butler removed his coat, and Ciel quickly snatched it from him.

"Are you comfortable, young master?" Sebastian asked, stooping down to hear Ciel's faint voice.

"Hot," Ciel whined.

"Yes, young master."

Sebastian retrieved a bowl of cold water and a towel. Carefully, he wet the rag and laid it on the teen's head. Sebastian tried his best not to touch Ciel's skin too much because it would overstimulate him, but Ciel would always grab and brush up against him.

"I'll be back, young master. I need to finish a few chores." Sebastian slowly informed. "Ring the bell if you need me."

Ciel whined as Sebastian's scent disappeared. The butler was on his way to wash the dishes, but Vincent caught him in the hall.

"Sebastian, come with me," Vincent ordered, his tone quite serious.

The Alpha was nervous and followed Vincent to his study. When they arrived, Rachel was there waiting for them. She invited Sebastian to sit and talk with them.

"Sebastian, you've taken such great care of Ciel. I thank you so much." Vincent beamed.

Sebastian smiled, placing a hand over his chest respectively, "Your compliments humble me, sir."

Rachel added on, "We wish to pay back your services kindly."

Sebastian paused in confusion as Vincent continued, "We want to give you our blessing to mate our son."

"My lord," Sebastian gasped.

Rachel cut him off, "Please, accept our blessing. We could only trust you to protect and care for our Ciel."

Sebastian paused, trying to find polite words. "My lord and lady, I appreciate your blessing; however, it is just as much Ciel's decision as it is mine. And I'm afraid that he may not agree to it."

Rachel looked to Vincent with a wistful smile. It wasn't exactly the answer they were looking for, but there was some form of promise in it.

"I completely understand," Vincent stated, nodding his head in the butler's direction. "However, if he does agree?"

Sebastian smiled, "Then I would."

Rachel couldn't contain her excitement and squealed with joy. She ran up and surprised Sebastian with a motherly hug. Vincent chuckled at his wife's positive action, and he laid a hand on Sebastian's shoulder.

"I'm thrilled to hear that, Sebastian!" Vincent exalted. "We wish you the best of luck."

As Sebastian left the study, his chest swelled with pride. He suddenly felt responsible for Ciel's well-being, and though it wasn't official, he referred to Ciel as his, only in his mind.

"A-Alpha!" Ciel called.

"I'm on my way," Sebastian sighed. And in his thoughts, he added on, "-my mate."

~•~•~•~~•~•~•~~•~•~•~~•~•~•~

Which Black Butler character would you not invite to your birthday party?

Viscount Druitt cause he is annoying af😅😅😭

Toodles~