✟~₣ØɄⱤ₮ɆɆ₦~✟

As the door slammed, Ciel sent a deadly glare at Sebastian. The Alpha bit back a smirk.

"In my defense, the Beta kissed me." Sebastian shrugged, throwing his hands up in defense. "I'll try to be more perfessional."

Ciel took a long breath before commanding, "Knees to the floor."

Sebastian raised his brows in shock, and an excited anticipation swelled in his chest. Slowly, and without breaking eyecontact, the Alpha got on his knees. Without warning, Ciel shot out a hand and clawed Sebastian's throat. The Omega, though small, had the strength to choke him and slam him to the wall. He just needed the Alpha on his level.

"I think you know that's not why I'm upset." Ciel growled, watching the other struggle for air. "You're my butler - you can't belong to anyone else."

After a moment, the Omega released his grip, and Sebastian fell to the floor. He coughed and gasped for air. Ciel admired the Alpha in such a helpless state - it made him feel powerful.

Sebastian stared up at Ciel with a lewd looked, making Ciel cover his face. A flustered blush rose on the Omega's face realizing Sebastian enjoyed the rough torture.

"Oh, don't tell me you liked that." Ciel scoffed.

Sebastian pulled himself off the floor, having to lean on the wall for support. "Forgive me, young master." He wheezed.

Ciel grabbed his jaw and lifted it up harshly. The Alpha's carotid was bared, vulnerable and pulsing with a quick heart rate. Ciel grinned as he notice Sebastian's chest rose and fell with anticipation.

"What? You want me to bite you?" Ciel teased, running his other hand across the forming bruises. "How improper of a butler to look like this in front of his master."

Sebastian was silent, fighting against himself to not fall into a rut. Ciel gently brushed his lips against Sebastian's flesh but suddenly stopped.

"Go clean yourself up." Ciel oyrdered, letting the alpha go.

Sebastian was trying to calm his growing urges. Ciel knew all the tricks to rile the Alpha up, but he also knew how to torture.

Ciel smirked before walking back into the den, declaring, "Remember who you belong to."

Sebstian smiled with glee. "Yes, my lord."

The Alpha couldn't help himself from desiring more pain. Strangely, he liked being tortured, but nobody, especially an Omega, had the dominant personality he was looking for.

Remember who you belong to - that's what he said. Sebastian bit his lip, imagining what was to come next. For once, he wanted to break his master's rules, just to see what he would do.

Sebastian wanted more, and that meant, he had to break more rules.

~•~•~•~~•~•~•~~•~•~•~~•~•~•~

Would you rather: dig graves with Undertaker or have tea with Lady Red?

Hard choice, but dig graves with Undertaker. I feel like I'd have more fun.

Toodles~