✟~₮ⱧłⱤ₮ɆɆ₦~✟

"Aunt Red," Ciel greeted, "it's nice to see you again!"

The red lady swooped her nephew up in a bear-like hug, squeezing the breath out of him. Her new butler, Grell, carelessly pulled her luggage out of the carriage, falling back onto Sebastian. The Alpha caught a smell and immediately identified them as a Beta.

"How is my darling nephew today?" Lady Red smiled, her red lipstick shining in the sunshine.

"I'm doing well, and you?"

She sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose, "My new butler is terrible." She leaned down to his ear. "I'm gonna try and talk your father into having Sebastian train him."

Ciel looked over and saw the clumsy butler fawn over Sebastian's strength. The Alpha carried all the luggage in one trip. Lady Red's butler clearly found Sebastian attractive, which infuriated Ciel.

"My, my! What's an Alpha like yourself doing working as a butler?" The man flirted.

Sebastian gave him an uninterested look. "And who are you?"

"Call me Grell, darling."

Sebastian dipped his head to the other butler before spinning on his heel. "Please excuse me, but I must return to my master."

Grell watched as Sebastian made his way to Ciel. The boy glared at Grell before walking inside, Sebastian in tow.

Ciel's Aunt Red was staying with them through the winter holidays. She and her sister, Rachel, were both born Omega's, and Vincent was meant to marry her in anarranged marriage; however, she became far more interested in medicine. After Rachel married Vincent, she dedicated her work to developing drugs to help Omegas suppress their hormones, but she was finding hard to mix the right chemicals.

The family gathered together in the den to catch up on times, mostly chatting about Lady Red's progress. Ciel sat a a rocking chair near the fireplace and tried to not join in bit still listen. His eyes were focused on Sebastian as he was training Grell to make a proper cup of tea. Grell was closer than Ciel would've preferred, but he remained silent.

"I do believe I am close!" Red chirped. "I've performed tests and there was a sixty percent drop in pheromones!"

Rachel smiled to her sister, "I'm so proud if you! Think of all the Omega's you'll help!"

"Oh, Rachel, your such a dear," Lady Red giggled back, "But the only thing that has kept me going has been my darling nephew!"

Ciel wasn't paying much attention, keeping an eye on his butler. Vincent called his name, this time grabbing his attention.

"Forgive me, I lost my focus." Ciel apologized, taking his eyes away from the pair.

Lady Red noticed what he had been staring at, and a mischievous smirk grew on her features. "So, Ciel, tell me about your new butler."

Sebstian perked hearing them talk about him. That was the distraction that Grell needed to quickly place a kiss on Sebastian's cheek. Ciel's jealousy exploded.

"Please, excuse me." Ciel blurted, abruptly standing up from his chair.

The boy marched over to Sebastian, grabbed his sleeve, and yanked the Alpha into the hall. Sebastian's expression revealed how in trouble he was.

~•~•~•~~•~•~•~~•~•~•~~•~•~•~

If you had to choose, would you marry Alois or the Viscount of Druitt?

Bleach would be my first<3😌. But if I had to choose, Viscount of Druitt, cause Alois wears shorts that I wouldn't be caught dead in. And he has more issues than the Viscount.