✟~₴ɆVɆ₦₮ɆɆ₦~✟

"Don't you dare lose control." Ciel warned, gripping the back of Sebastian's head.

Sebastian's temperature rose, and his heart pounded in his chest. His hands dug into the Omega's waist. A slight growl came from the alpha, but Ciel was far from intimidated.

The alpha pressed his lips on the teen's flesh, inches away from his scent gland. His rut was peeking, tightening his grip. His canines were extending, begging to latch on to the Omega and mark him.

Ciel grabbed the Alpha's hair and yanked his head back harshly. "Take your filthy hands off my hips. I own you, remember?"

Sebastian was holding back his drive as much as he could, but his scent was almost suffocating. Ceil let the butler continue once he released his grip.

The alpha sucked and nipped, careful to not bite like he desired. Ciel squirmed in his lap, whining and stroking the Alpha's hair. Once Sebastian was done, he couldn't stop with just one. He moved down the boy's collar bone and made another mark.

Before he could mark a third time, Ciel jerked him back. "Shameful, Shameful!"

The Omega stood off of him and admired the mess he had become. Sebastian was a panting mess, and it was clear he was excited into a full rut.

"Time for your punishment." Ciel wickedly grinned. He gestured with his index to follow him.

The Omega guided the butler to the wash room. He then turned the water on, letting freezing cold water fill up the bottom. Ciel pulled Sebastian infant of the tub and leaned the panting Alpha's down.

The teasing teen whispered like a meek submissive, "A-Alpha? M-Mark?"

Sebastian cracked and went to slam the boy to the ground. However, Ciel was quicker and shoved the man into the freezing water, clothes and all.

Sebastian groan, feeling physical pain from being cool down so fast. He tried to get up, but his master shoved him back down.

"M-Master...please-" Sebastian begged, feeling the warmth drain from his body.

Ciel eyed him, observing him writhe and beg. "For an Alpha, you act like a submissive mutt." He leaned closer. "My submissive mutt. Say it, say your mine."

Sebastian could handle a lot of embarrassment, but he could say something like that. Still, there was a part of him that wanted to give in.

"I-I'm your s-submissive mutt!" Sebastian gave in.

Ciel let the Alpha go. Sebastian crawled out of the tub, soaking wet and shivering. The Omega smiled, pleased with the man's suffering.

"Pathetic, you really are." Ciel sneered, throwing a towel at him. "Get yourself cleaned up."

The master then spun around and walked away, carefully covering the marks Sebastian left. The butler sat shivering for a moment. His rut was gone, but was still desiring more. Something about the torture the degrading — he loved it.

He loved being his young master's submissive mutt. It was almost funny how other alphas thought they could use him. Sebastian knew who was really in control, and he wanted to be the only one under Ciel's power.

~•~•~•~~•~•~•~~•~•~•~~•~•~•~

You woke up in someone else's body from the black butler universe. Who are praying to God you don't wake up as?

Alois' Uncle!! I swear to God, I'd kill myself if I woke up in that bastard's body.

Toodles~