✟~₮₩Ɇ₦₮Ɏ-₣łVɆ~✟

When Vincent returned, Sebastian has made his point with Grell. The Alpha only came away with a few bruises. On the other hand, the Beta was bloody and could barely stand up.

Elizabeth scoffed, "Why do I even work with Betas? All they are is disappointing."

Ciel straightened his Alpha's hair and clothes, trying to make him presentable again. Elizabeth glared at the couple.

"Do you always enjoy the spotlight, Ciel?" Elizabeth spat.

Ciel huffed, "If you hate me so much, why do you obsess over me and my life?"

Vincent stopped the argument with a firm hand. He had to think clearly and quickly. He wanted to solve the situation, yet he had a crowd of family gathered together on a day of thankfulness and appreciation.

"Listen well, all of you." Vincent announced. "This party will commenced as planned. We are all going to enjoy ourselves, and at ten o'clock when the gathering ends, we will sort everything out."

Ciel respected his father's wishes, and Elizabeth hesitantly nodded. Vincent sighed, "Ciel, clean up Sebastian. Finny, Bard, watch Grell. They are no longer able to prepare or serve food."

"Yes, my lord," The two replied in unison.

Ciel gestured for Sebastian to follow him. Vincent returned with Elizabeth, but before he took his seat, he whispered the situation to Alexis. She was horrified by her daughter's behavior and refused to eat much that dinner.

Ciel was wiping of some spots of blood from his Alpha's hands. Sebastian's scent had died down now that the frustration was out of his system, but now it was replaced by anxious guilt.

"I'm sorry." Was all he managed to say.

Ciel didn't look up as he spoke. "You did as your drive told you to do. Why ate you sorry?"

Sebastian wistfully replied, "Because I am not my drive, and I should've held back. I shouldn't have disgraced you like that, especially in front of your father."

Ciel finished his task and looked up to the guilty Alpha's eyes. "Was it disgraceful when you protected me from Alois?"

Sebastian cracked a grin. "Not to your father."

"So how is it any different when you protected me from Grell?"

The Omega laid his soft hands in Sebastian's. They sat in silence for a moment as they soaked in the gentle touch.

"You're Alpha, it's what you're supposed to do." Ciel reminded, snuggling into the man's chest. "You handle the fight, ...and I handle the fun."

Sebastian chuckled at his little joke. It was true though — Sebastian protected Ciel, but it was the Omega who really had the power over the Alpha. It was a funny thing nature had created.

"Let us return and feast with the others. Father wished for this night to run smoothly, and as his son and son-in-law, we must abide to it." Ciel smirked.

Sebastian offered his arm, "Yes, let us be off."

They returned to the feast with Ciel on Sebastian's arm. Everyone marveled them, claiming that they were the most elegant and perfect couple to exist. It wasn't the image that was perfect, but it was their desires that matched each other perfectly

Ciel was Sebastian's Omega, and Sebastian was Ciel's mutt.

~•~•~•~~•~•~•~~•~•~•~~•~•~•~

What's a ship in Black Butler that many people like but you're just not a fan of?

SebastianxGrell, I've never liked it. No hate to those who do — it's just not my cup of tea.

Toodles~