Intense Jealousy

-Rogue-

I wasn't sad and the usual air of melancholy didn't surround me. I sat with Gajeel and Laxus, my eyes glazing in and out of reality during the rest of the meeting. My head in the clouds. The abundance of negative emotions, was absent.

Today, I would describe myself as serene and tranquil.

I kept rereading the conversation Sting and I just had. I forced down the small smile that tugged at my lips. However I couldn't stop the blush. My blush had already conquered my face. So I kinda looked like a fool in front of the most important people of Magnolia.

"Why you blushing kid?" Gajeel asked as he leaned in and whispered into my ear. I shook my head and turned away. I wasn't going to answer that question since; firstly, I don't speak and secondly, it would lead to an awkward conversation.

"... And that is all. Thank you ladies gentlemen." A round of applause erupted through out the room as Stings father said the last words.
People shook hands and said there farewells. I finally got a view of most of them. I didn't even know the press was here. I saw loads of important people. It was shocking to see them all.

Eventually they all left, me included.

As I left through the doors. I whipped out my phone again. I was tempted to start texting Sting again although what if I looked desperate?

Eventhough I was...

I began my stroll and thought about a certain blonde. I wondered what he was doing right about now. I could easily imagine his sarcastic smile and sapphire eyes. I loved the colour sapphire. I loved Sting Eucliffe.

I walked down the street before I distinctively heard someone call out to me.

"Rogue...?"

I pivoted around to look at a wisp of blonde hair floating in the wind. I vaguely smelt strawberries and I cringed. I hated anything that contained strawberries. Yet I loved strawberries as a fruit by itself.

(A/N: story of my life. XD)

Lucy!

What was she doing here?

"Rogue! Hey!" She wrapped her arms around me and smiled. It was one of those friendly hugs. It was rare that anyone even touched me, much less hug me. "What are you doing here?"

I pulled out my phone and typed:

Rogue: Important meeting at Fairytail Guild. Stings fathers meeting.

I didn't greet her. I let hear read it before she began to nod.

"Yeah, I heard about that. Was it boring?" She smiled. I nodded, before letting my eyes wander. "So how's it going Rogue?" She asked.

Rogue: I'm okay. How are you?

"I'm doing great! Hey can I ask you something?" I looked at her sceptically but reluctantly nodded. "Do you think Sting loves me?"

How can someone like her question Stings love?

Sting absolutely adored her. Her golden, wavy, blonde hair. Her luminous, brilliant, blue orbs. Her beautiful, infatuating smile. She was rich too! Her mesmerising scent and melodic voice. She was everything that I was not... She was perfect for Sting.

I was nothing in comparison to her.

Rogue: Sting loves you. I know he does.

Her smile brightened up as she read it. "Thanks Rogue!" She hugged me again and left me soon after.

****

I was left there to wonder about the inevitable fact that Sting Eucliffe had her and he would never, ever, ever love me!

I rushed over back to my apartment. I didn't greet Mr Natsu as usual. I barged into my room. Ripped off my suit and crawled into my bed with a bucket of ice cream. I pressed the remote and the flat screen TV appeared on my wall. I was gonna lie here all day and eat ice cream, watch a chick flick and cry!

Crying was what I did best after all!

A/N: so what do you guys think about that chapter. More jelly rogue ;)

I hope you enjoyed. If you guys have pointers of what I could improve on please tell me!