Mr Professor

-Sting-

I tapped my pen on the table causing a slow melodic rhythm to echo the English classroom. I stared at the window and wondered what Rogue would be doing around now. I promised him that I'd start to teach him how to read today and the look of glee on his face, warmed me up.

A flock of birds flew past the window and I imagined the thrills of flying. The freedom. The joy. Who could stop you if you were flying in the sky? The wind whispering and humming it's song and the breeze rushing through your hair. Your arms gliding and guiding you as you flew. However who would give us that freedom? We could exploit it. We'd be thrown out of heaven like last time.

"Mr Eucliffe! I'd prefer it if you didn't go of to the dream world in my classroom!" She said sternly. She pushed her glasses on her noes and placed them securely over her eyes.

The bell echoed in the hallways and classroom a few minutes later and it was the end of school. I rushed out of school after passing my locker and slamming it shut. Laxus has parked the Limo a few meters away from the school and I hopped in.

"How was school today?" He asked. He started up the engine and pushed the car forward. He glanced at his rear view mirror to see me better.

"You ask the same question everyday and I'll reply the same way by asking YOU a question too. Laxus how was Freed today?" I smirked at him as a blush painted over his cheeks. He didn't reply. He kept his eyes on the road as his blush slowly disappeared.

****

I pushed open the front door to find Rogue standing over a shelf full of old picture frames. He had one rectangular one in his hand and was gazing at it thoughtfully. His lips were pressed together and his eyebrows scrunched up. He kinda looked cute.

"Whatcha looking at, Rogue?" I asked him as I stood behind him. He jumped slightly at the fact that I was behind him without him noticing my presence. Well, I do like to proclaim that I am of course a ninja.

He turned the photo over to me and made me look at it. It was a family photo. Grandpa was grinning so wide it covered his entire face. He held my awkward mother and father by the shoulders. They both looked at opposite directions and a blush covered there face. Underneath me and my twin brother were smiling up at them.

"Oh. That's my family. Back when we were all together." I sighed sadly. I stood there silently, nostalgic about the old days.

He pointed at my brother and gave a quizzical look.

"Yes. Yes." I said, waving my hand in front of me. "He is my twin. We are just not identical. He looks like my mum with the dark hair and tanned skin. I look like my dad with the blonde and blue eyes. But I don't know who's older. Mum never told us..." I tapped my chin with my index finger and wondered what life would of been like as the older sibling. Total obedience and respect. My eyes glowed and stars popped out as I let my fantasies get the best of me.

Rogue cleared his throat as he rolled his eyes at me. I rubbed the back of my head in shame and attempted to change the subject. Although before I could Rogue pointed at my mother. He had out turned his palms and cocked his head to the side.

"Where?" I asked him. He nodded his head. "He lives with my mum. Our parents our divorced. I stay with dad and he stays with mum." I whispered despairingly. After all, I was the reason my family was broken.

Rogue grabbed my hand and pulled me to the table and pointed at the text book. He grinned and I couldn't help but laugh. That goofy expression looked cute on him.

We started with verbs and adverbs. (A/N: who remembers learning them back in them days. XD). I brought out white board and started to write on it and explained everything thoroughly so he would understand effectively. Then I taught him adjectives and how to write them. I made sure he wrote practice ones and he quickly got the hang of it.

The door bell rang and I saw Freed slyly grab his knifes out of the drawer in the kitchen and tip toe like a ninja to the door. Rogue and I stared at him worried he'd kill someone with those so called 'weapons'. He opened the door and drop kicked the person on the opposite end of door.

"I'm certain that we weren't expecting an visitors whatsoever." He said arrogantly as he analysed his knives. His eyes drifted downwards towards a furious Lucy Heartifilia. His eyes flew out of his head as he threw his knifes behind him, skimming my face by millimetres and he grabbed Lucy by the arm and pulled her up. "My apologies cupcake. I didn't know that it was you. I'm deeply regretful of what I have done." Freed said worriedly. Lucy laughed and shook her head.

"Don't worry about it Freed. As long as you can still drop kick someone like that, I'm sure you'll be able to protect Sting. I'm fine. No need to worry..." She stopped in mid sentence as I wrapped my arms around her.

"Luce. Are you alright." I pulled away and grabbed her face and studied it carefully, hoping not to find a scratch. I sighed in relief as I saw that she was perfectly fine.

"How about I make something nice for all you honeys?" Freed announced.

"Sure. Thanks Freed." As he walked of towards the kitchen Lucy called out after him." Make sure you make extra for, you know, Laxus!" She giggled. Freed ran off with steam rising from his ears and cheeks. We laughed and she held my hand.

"Oh, yeah. Lucy, I got someone you have to meet." I pulled her towards Rogue. "This is Rogue. He's a friend of mine." She held out her hand and Rogue shook it back but I was almost certain that he hesitated.

"Hey. My name is Lucy. It's great to meet you. I hope we can be great friends." She smiled at him and I was sure she was hoping for a reply. But of course she didn't get one. Her smile wavered as Rogue let go.

"Erm... Lucy. He doesn't talk." I said scratching my face.

"Oh. Well it's okay..."

I grabbed her hand and led her to my room, pushing the door so it would shut. I pulled her close and she leant in and kissed me. At first we went slow and steady but soon after it became more passionate. I slid my hand down her shirt and tugged at her bra strap. She gasped as my hand stroked her boob slightly. (A/N: *gags*. Gross much!). I took advantage of the situation and slid my tongue into her mouth and she smirked through the kiss. I heard a slight creaking sound near the door, although I didn't pay attention. I pushed her back on to the wall and with my hand still grasping her breast. She pulled at my jumper and I threw it off and started to off take her shirt.

The front door slammed and I heard Freed yelling. Lucy gave me a confused expression and I grabbed my jumper and pulled it back on. I rushed out of the room to find a startled Freed standing by an open door.

"What happened Freed?" Lucy asked behind me.

"Rogue... He..." However I left before I could hear the end of the sentence.

****

Am old lady pointed out to me that she saw a dark haired boy run into the east side of the city.

I was in the RavenTail. The worst and most dangerous part of the whole city. The murder rate and drug smuggling rate was highest in this part of the city. What was I doing here you ask? Looking for Rogue.

I walked through a quiet path and saw a few drug dealers stare at me coldly as I passed through. A old man covered in blankets was muttering to himself loudly. A few kids were playing around with a knife. A middle aged women was hanging her washing. They all stopped and stared at me as I walked towards the cold dejected ally way. I strolled in hoping to find Rogue.

Instead I found a trail of blood.