Soul Mate

-Rogue-

His laugh. His smile. His happiness. Grandpa always knew how to make me feel completely better even though I asked the worst questions ever.

"Grandpa, do you hate grandma Juvia?" I asked curiously as I sat by his feet. He looked away wistfully and then turned his attention back on me.
"Of course I don't hate grandma. I love her but she isn't my soulmate and even she knows it. I'd give up the world for her..." He stopped and wiped a tear from his eye.

"Soul mate?" I asked.

"Your one true love!" Grandpa Gray said laughing. He grabbed me by my sides and held me in the air as he threw me up. "The one you would spend eternity with and your love would never falter. The one your heart beats so hard, when they're around. That is love my little Rogue. You'll find it one day." He grinned as he held me to his face.

"Grandpa who's your soulmate?"

Although those days were behind me. I couldn't look back now. I hadn't a clue where my grandpa was. After grandma passed away. After mama took me away she never told me. Then shadow...

****

I woke up in a cold sweat, panting heavily. I stared at my alarm clock and saw it was already past noon. I sighed as I dragged myself out of bed and trudged towards the bathroom. I grabbed the handle and shut the door behind me and I picked up my toothbrush.

Once I finished I walked towards my kitchen when I noticed a mop of hair leaning on my couch.

I tapped Gajeels shoulder and trying wake him up. I hadn't a clue what he was doing here. He looked so blissful in his sleep. I retraced my finger and continued to give him the leisure of sleeping.

As I made myself breakfast I started to wonder what Sting was doing. He told me he wouldn't come visit me today but I didn't mind. I was too busy worrying about him. When he came he looked so distracted and his mind was completely occupied by other thoughts. If only I could speak I would of asked him if he was okay and what the problem was. If only I was brave I would of hugged him. If only there was a pen and a piece of paper around I would of written it down. Lately I had gotten better at writing I was actually quite proud of myself.

I didn't notice that I was putting Nutella on my hand till too late. I rushed to the tap and ran my hand under warm water. I sighed. I should really stop daydreaming.

Finally once I finished breakfast did Gajeel wake up. He dragged himself to my bathroom without permission and and back ten minutes later. He looked at me and ordered me to go make him breakfast and I kindly obeyed.

Once he was done he put on his suit. It was a lot like Laxus' suit. Made sense since they had similar jobs.

"Kay squirt, this is your first day. Your main priority is too look after Sting. Laxus and I will be too busy protecting the big guy."

Sting? Of all people. I hid my blush as I thought of Stings perfect face.

Once we started leaving I remembered I had forgotten my suit jacket. I ran back to my room and saw a note and a box.

"Dear Rogue,
Sting here: I'm here to say since you know how to write better now. Instead of lugging around loads of paper why don't you use a phone. You get loads of ideas from anime ^_^
Enjoy and you're welcome. You love me now don't you ;)

He had no idea...

I opened the box to find a brand new smartphone.

****

A/N: the biggest filler. Sorry. Anyways I got the whole type on phone thing from Durarara!
Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry I didn't update in so long TTT^TTT