Unravelled Games

-Sting-

Sprinting... Running... Another game to be played by Sting.

If only it was another game to be dismissed as a playful memory...

"1... 2... 3... 18... 19..." Cobra's voice became smaller and smaller till it was heard no more. Stings giggles escaping his lips as he slid on the ground whilst sprinting. Pushing himself up he threw himself back into a fast dash as he continued his search for a hiding spot in the large mansion he called home.

(His home was in quite close to his dear grandfathers hotel.)

Slowing down, he strolled past countless doors all closed and most likely locked. Mahogany doors. Oak doors. A few doors being closed by maids walking into and out off rooms. Butlers rushing past as they went to deliver items to the Lords and Ladies of the house- Aka, Stings family!

He saw his father standing next to some blonde lady, in deep conversation. He payed no attention to it only later to realise the fact that the two were closer than usual.

He began to run again.

Smiling... Laughing... He was going to win this game...

If only he won that game...

One door, in the east wing of the third floor spilled out candle light as it was open only a fraction. Sting propelled himself off the ground and threw himself into the dismal room, shutting the door behind. He quickly noticed it was his fathers study. 'Dad won't mind me hiding here... Hehe!'

Sting crawled in under the desk that was covered by a wall. So anyone who walked in would not be able to see him! He distinctly heard Cobra's yelling. 'Probably stopped counting and now he's looking for me!'

The door was pushed open and foot steps drummed on the ground as Sting's father walked in. Stings heart stopped as the words echoed in his ear. 'Sting, Cobra, never go into my study!' Sting bit his lip as he awaited his father to find him so he would scold him. His mother, Kinana would be home later so he assumed the scolding would not be as bad as say, his mother was around.

"Oh, Mr Eucliffe, stop it..." Sting froze once more. That voice... He recognised it. It was his mothers secretary, he knew her as Ms Angel. So that's who he father was speaking with before. However Sting had no idea what she was doing here or why her voice sounded weird, was she purring?

Secrets... Curiosity... Weaknesses that play us like half wits.

If only it couldn't conquer our hearts...

"Angel-Face... You know I mean it-" squelching noises filled Sting's ears as a low hum echoed the room. A moan and a giggle escaped Ms Angels lips and something crashed onto the desk causing poor Sting to shake.

'Whats going on? Should I look up? Is anyone hurt?' Sting Eucliffe peeped from the top of the desk to find his father on top of Ms Angel doing things daddy should only do to mummy.

Love... Lust... Two games that should never be compared.

If only it was a game...? Oh how one would dream...!

"S-Sting...?" His father threw himself off Ms Angel as she tugged her dress back on. "Sting-"

"Daddy... I'm telling mummy!" Sting who had no idea of what was going on in the situation, who thought that Daddy was simply trying to get Mummy jealous, ran off with glee smeared to his face like spaghetti sauce after a messy dinner.

Unfortunately...

Regrets....Ignorance.... He would lose this game...

He would lose something dear... Due to his own naivety.

"Sting, Cobra, I'm home!" Sting flew down the million flights of spiralled stairs and finally reached the bottom.

"Sting-y! Sting-y! I-found-you~!" Cobra sang as he fell from his mother arms after a warm embrace. Sting ignored him as he heard his fathers footsteps booming down the staircase.

He lost the game. He lost both games.

"Mummy! Mummy! Daddy kissed Ms Angel! He wants to make you jellyyy!Like strawberry jelly-yyy!" His mothers eyes flew up to look at her now ex-husband and fired secretary at the end of the staircase.

Maids and butlers eyes all glazed upwards whilst their hands busied with fake work. Cobra eyes widened although Sting now... Would be certain it wasn't because of his fathers actions. It was Sting's actions that shocked him.

"Oh Sting...!" His father muttered as he looked down in shame whilst Ms Angel fled from the humiliation and fled from the disgrace.

"Sting, what did you do?" Cobra whispered. He grabbed Sting by the hand and tugged him outside then began to run. The two ran and ran and ran till the reached the city park.

Silver Ice Park.

"Everyone knew!" Cobra said as he finally stopped running. He turned to face his stupid brother. "Daddy was doing bad things. But no one said anything because..."

Cobra let go of Stings hand and rubbed his own tears away!

"N-no one... S-s-said an-anything... C-cuz...!" Cobras tears now coated his face as the rushed down like heavy rainfall. Sting, utterly confused and ignorant of the situation, heart began to ache as his brother was hurting for something he might of caused.

"What!? What, tell me?" Sting shook Cobras shoulders before they were slapped away!

"No one said anything... Cuz... If they did, we wouldn't be a happy family anymore!"

Cobra was gone.

Sting realised later it was due to shock that he lost sense of reality and zoned out. Cobra had left him long before he understood what he did.

Hatred... Self hatred... A game against himself.

Another game that he would most certainly lose...

Throwing himself behind a bush. He cried.

Crying... Hurting... You cannot win.

"Excuse me... Why are you crying?" Sting raised his head to find a boy with dark hair and red eyes squat down, staring him in the eye with awe and with pity and with interest and with sadness.

All emotions inside Sting- rumbling and turning and churning and mixing and coiling and twirling and spinning incessantly in his stomach, his heart, his soul, his essence, his mind.

Desperation got the best of him and he felt something he desired...

He simply unravelled and uncoiled the despair, the anger and the self hatred and formed something that was on the opposite side of the coin.

Love played mortals like fools!

****

A/N: CURSE MY SOUL FOR NOT UPDATING AND HAVING A SHITTY BACKSTORY. I TRIED MAKING IT MORE DRAMATIC WITH THE GAME STUFF BUT URGH. IM SHIT BRUH.

ANYWAYS. SORRY.

SO SORRY.

KILL ME.

BYE NOW. LUV U. I SHOULD BE IN BED. BUT NAH!