Corny Love

-Sting-

Her lips embraced mine.

We moved in sync the second her rosy red lips touched mine. She smelled like lavender and violets. Her hair swayed and oscillated in the autumn breeze. Her arms were wrapped around my neck and she held on tight as though she was like our life line and if she loosened her grip, we'd be done for. As we let go of each other I glazed at her mesmerising blue orbs and leant forward to peck her again. I ran my fingers through her blonde hair. She laughed her melodic laugh, through the kiss and placed her hand gently on my cheek and caressed it softly.

I loved her. But not enough that it would last forever.

And that thought made me mourn and grieve. What was the point of carrying it on if I wasn't capable of loving her to my full extent? I didn't want to hurt her however she already loved me and turning back now would mean me causing her to have a broken heart.

"Sting. I missed you and I love you so much!" She smiled her beautiful smile. Pain engulfed my body as guilt consumed me. I attempted to open my mouth nut only air escaped. (A/N: Carbon dioxide and nitrogen to be precise. I'm a nerd. Don't judge XD). I couldn't lie to her. So I didn't.

"I love you too." I whispered into her ear...

****

Freed held the knife high and smashed it down onto the chopping board. He was cutting up raw fish for sushi. He repeated his action causing the chopping board; instead of holding things that were being chopped in half, the chopping board itself was chopped in half.

Oh, the irony.

I smirked as I closed the door behind me and both Rogue and Freed looked up.

"How come you were late today?" Freed asked. He kept chopping at a fast rate so a human eye couldn't see the speed. Also did he not realise the board was broken?

"I was with Lucy." I answered. I threw my bag onto the floor and walked towards the bar the two were at. I sat on the stool next to Rogue and smiled at the two.

"Oooo." Freed cooed. "With your pretty girlfriend Lucy are we now? You love her." He continued, prolonging the 'o'. I felt Rogue tense up and I turned to look at him but he excused himself from the table.

I found him sitting on my bed holding a book. He slowly caressed the spine. I slowly walked forward and stood in front of him. He looked up at me with glossy, watery eyes. My expression softened as I saw the sadness in his eyes. I sat next to him and looked at him and grinned. He blushed and held the book in front of my face.

"Alice in Wonderland." I recited from the title. I wondered when the last time I read that book was. I sadly recalled the old days when 'he' would read them to me. I enjoyed it so much.

"What about it?" He looked at me frustrated and then he decided to open the book. He pointed at the first word. Did he want me to read it? "Do you want me to read it?" I asked. He nodded his head furiously and pointed at it again. "Can't you read?" I asked sadly. He looked away and pouted. He then slowly shook his head. "Okay, how about this, instead of me reading it, I'll teach you to read and write. Then you can read it all yourself." He smiled at me and his is blush behind the book.

"Bit first we need to get you ready for your new apartment at Grey Summers." I jumped up and down in excitement as he sweat dropped.

****

Rogue shuffled uncomfortably in my Gucci suit. He wore a pure cotton shirt and a tie hung from his neck. His hair was brushed but his fringe covered one eye and I was slightly disappointed I couldn't see his other scarlet eye. I forced myself the attempt I was about to make of removing the fringe from his eye. What was I thinking?

"Rogue. You'll be fine. No need to worry!" Laxus spoke from the drivers seat.

"Yeah. It'll be fine." I said reassuringly as I agreed with Laxus. He looked at me worriedly with those crimson eyes and he blushed as I smiled at him.

As we got of the car, Laxus sped away. The door man opened the door since he's a door man. You see the logic! I strolled through the double doors towards the desk and dragged a nervous Rogue behind me.

A/N: Did you guys like the StiCy. Gross right? Don't worry this is a stingue. Anyways make comments and vote please. I do enjoy them. XD.