Meeting Sting

-Sting-

Sophomore year in Magnolia academy, was what one would call the the awesomest year. That and junior year. Freshmen year was crap and hard. Since you had to make a rep for yourself. Senior is tests and so on, so I was gonna enjoy this year.

I walked in to my first day of the second year of high school.
And the crowd parted as I strolled casually through the front door.

"Hey Sting. How was your summer?" Asked a blonde girl, crowded by a bunch of other girls.

"It was great. But not fully 'cause you weren't there." I said winking at her and I walked off leaving the girls screaming.

"Sting! My man, how was your summer? How was it at Crocus?" Asked Rufus.

"It was alright. Next time I'm taking you to go there, man," I said. Rufus was a friend of mine since Freshman year. We both worked together to make a rep for ourselves at high school and it worked out perfectly.

I walked towards my locker and opened it twisting the lock, trying to pry it open. When it finally broke free I shoved my bag in and slammed it shut. It was the first day. What's was the point of carrying it around?

As I sat down at my desk. I heard screaming. And Miss Flare walked in. (A/N:Miss Flare is like my signature teacher XD). Her crimson hair tumbled down her back and reached near the bottom of her back. She wore a red skin right leather jumpsuit and her boobs were half exposed and they looked as though they wanted to escape and then they were going to rip the leather into pieces, gaining freedom. Horrible metaphor right? She wore black heeled boots that reached her thighs and tucked under her arm was a black motorbike helmet. She threw it over to her desk and plopped down into the chair and gave us a cold stare.

"I'm your new homeroom teacher. Hey you?" She said pointing at Taurus, "stop staring at these guns. They're not for you." She said waving and gesturing at her boobs.

"Now all of you are all rich so I want your money now! GET IT OUT!" She said yelling at us throwing her hand in front of people as she walked around the classroom. Everyone was already scared of her so they didn't fight back and dug into there wallets and piled heaps of notes onto her hands. When she was in front of me, she looked at me and stared.

"So you're boss man Eucliffe's son." She exclaimed. I thought that would of been a good thing but she still stuck out her hand waiting for the money.

Once the bell rang for first period I was already broke. I lost a couple of thousand jewels, luckily I still had my credit card.

Like always the first day, all the teachers do are talk about what were going to do for the year. It was boring and I slept through most of it and I dreamt of hot girls.

At lunch I sat with Cana and Bickslow the two most popular people in the school. We caught up and spoke about how crap the day was so far.

Once the day was over a limousine pulled over and the door was opened for me by none other than Laxus Dreyar; my personal body guard.
"How was your day Sting?" He asked. Laxus had been with me since forever. He was a few years older than me and he was more like a big brother to me than someone who works for me. He was blonde and he had a jagged scar passing his eye and it some what resembled a strike of lighting. He wore a black designer suit and had an ear piece stuck to his ear. He was buff and built and you could see the muscles bulging through his suit.

I went in and sat down and he closed the door behind me. He walked to the drivers side and boarded the limousine and started the engine. The engine burst to life and roared loudly and Laxus turned the wheel out of the parking space. "How was Freed today?" I asked Laxus, smugly.

"He's fine. Now mind your own business." He said grimacing.

"The business of my workers is my business too, ya know," I smirked at him.

"Why do you have to be superior to me again. You know I feel like asking you father-the man who pays me- to let me boss you around a bit." He exclaimed. I laughed at him and soon we were both laughing our heads off.

He parked the Limo outside Saber Tooth apartments was were only the richest of the rich could live. It was a pure white building, clear and unblemished as newly fallen snow. The windows were all vacant of any form of dirt and dust and were spot free. They were tremendous and lustrous that it could reflect the whole galaxy and you could see the whole image. As I walked in through the lobby the door man opened the door and Laxus left to park the Limo. The lobby was gold and red. The front desk was gold and behind it stood a whole plaque of keys. To the left, there was a lift, with a workmen lifting luggage that was too much and he slipped and fell on his face. I was about to help him but he was already being assisted by fellow workers. The floor was tiled and glossy that it twinkled as the light hit it. The chandelier was stupendous and it looked so delicate that I feared it would fall down instantly and kill me. I made my way to the lift and walked in as it dinged open. The elevator music was some song by Louis Armstrong. I pressed the button to the penthouse and I waited as it took me to the top floor.

As I walked out, before I could even sit, my father came to me.
"Sting, no time to sit. I need you to help me with something. The company needs to look good and I really want to help these people because your mothers doing something similar. I will not lose against her." He said quickly, grimacing as he thought of my mother.

"What? Who?" I asked

"Some homeless kids. We are going to help them."