Grey Summers

****

Years ago, on Strawberry road, two star crossed lovers met and fell in love the instant there eyes intersected. Time itself had sedated itself for them, for their love was eternal and forever immortal.

One went by the name Gray and the other Natsu. Which meant they were both male.

Back then the mere thought of Gay people would make people lurch and gag in disgust. God had created man and women to be together. Not man and man nor female and female. They said that God has a special place for them in hell. That'd they suffer there own torment, both in this world and the next; for who could accept such defiled creatures. No religion. No culture. No anything had a place for homosexuals. There were theories that is was a mental illness. Another was the devil was whispering in their ear.

They were experimented on and treated as though they were lower and worse than animals. They were considered subhuman. There existence was believed to be an atrocious notion that was loathed and mocked by even the devil himself.

They fell in love and met regularly on a café right in the middle of the road they had met. They tried to be as discreet and not noticeable as possible but over time, people started to wonder why this happened to often.

One dreadful night. The two made their first mistake. They decided to meet at night.

They were caught. Soldiers chased after them. They ran and ran but they knew eventually they'd be caught.

Gray threw Natsu back and let the soldiers take him instead. They pried him off Natsu and took him away. Natsu cried and cried till there were no more tears. He searched for many years yet he never found him. Later on he was forced to marry a women and have children to hide his sexuality.

He opened a hotel called Grey Summers hotel in memory of his true love. He built it right over where he met Gray and kept the café still open but as a part of the hotel. It is now the most successful hotel in the whole of Fiore and was the most expensive. But no one knows the sad and tragic story of Gray and Natsu.

And neither ever saw the other again.