*** P R O L O G U E*** (EDITED)

I do not own Berk, or the idea of Warriors. I DO own some the characters,such as Izalansadi,Gala,Pinktail,Steamwing,Deathfang,Blueflight,Dovestar,Firefur,Firefeather,Mosspaw,and most of the characters. HOWEVER: i do not actually own Cloudy. She is the OC of a different person whom i have express permission to post the character's adventures. ( aka Cloudydragons)

 All rights reserved. 

------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Pinkkit squealed with joy as she hit the dusty floor of Camp.

 Deathkit,on top of her,mimicked a fake growl and swiped at her muzzle with his claws sheathed. Steampaw peered over his mother's shoulder to watch the kittens tussle energectically,with Pinkkit's slender paws hitting Deathkit's broad, dark-furred chest repeatedly until Deathkit admit defeat. Pinkkit delicately extracted herself from Deathkit and rolled away,panting madly.She lay still for a while,with her exhausted but undeterred playmate spread-eagled on the dirt.

 Deathkit glanced at Steampaw out of the corner of his eye,who was snorting at his cousin's defeat coming from a slightly younger female, and mouthed,Shall i try again?

 Steampaw nearly answered,then decided better and stopped, and shook his head when a tail came in contact with his head and shut him up soundly.His mother, Blueflight, glared at him and motioned to the clan Leader.

The Clan cats were attending the Meeting. Steampaw had been newly apprenticed to his mother (he complained much) and Dovestar was choosing the cats who were to attend the impending Gathering.

Dovestar was until Steampaw had sniggered loudly.Steampaw felt impatient eyes on him,and crouched sheepishly,desperately needing to disappear. Dovestar,satisfied with his shame, raised her tail and announced the Meeting closed. Cats dispersed,scoffing at Steampaw and his loud snorts,giving him evil eyes as they passed.No-one sympathized.

His mother cuffed him and dragged him to Dovestar, who was telling Firefur to organize a patrol with Steampaw,Blueflight and Blackears.

The kits could still hear his wails.

Meanwhile, in all of this commotion, Pinkkit whipped her head up,ear pricked.Deathkit noticed, and padded over to her and asked "Pinkkit, what is it that you see?"

For Pinkkit was staring deep into the distance, outside the camp.When she did not answer,Deathkit followed her gaze and saw two emerald eyes,and a round ,kit-sized bit of night near the orbs of green light.It was a wonder that they were able to see it.

Compelled by such a discovery, Pinkkit ignored Deathkit and bound to the edge and over, stopping in front of the eyes.Deathkit followed,confused, and sat beside her, watching the eyes.Pinkkit's mouth was open, and someone spoke to Deathkit as they stared.

 "Listen, shadow-of-reaper.

 Take her. 

 To the great tree, and proclaim to the young one."

 Deathkit crouched,automatically defensive, and whimpered. That echoing voice was one of a world-weary adult, reprimanding a misbehaving child, and telling him further instructions to make up for the behavior. 

 It coughed, hissing, and went on: 

"Tell the tree, tell the misty-wings first and then awoken dragon-blood-kitten, 

here is an egg.

The Elder Ones have arisen.

 It is NOT for you to handle.