#.1.# Izalansadi (Edited): WE ARE WHO WE ARE

Here's a representation of Iza(lansadi)

(if you're wondering how exactly she hunts with those white bits, i can tell you that they disappear if not exposed to sunlight (ultraviolet rays). But of course...she doesn't even know how to hunt.)

------------------------------------------------------

Izalansadi watched moodily as her mother demonstrated her utterly perfect moves of fighting.She was teaching her to leap cartwheeling in the air, with her wings shielding her finely sculpted body.

How could her mother grow so good? All day long, they were pampered princesses in the Stonehome. Literally. Not so much her mother;she was a beautiful warrior queen, but Izalansadi was a very spoiled thing.She got what she wanted,when she wanted.Her attitude was created by nice,rich parents, who dote unnecessarily upon their only hatchling. 

Her father was not as busy as one would think,being the king of dragons. He had lots of time for his daughter and his mate, and they were always going somewhere or doing something.The royal dragon family was never staying in one place for too long. New things were always seen.

But she was still bored.

Izalansadi had many talents,sure, like  singing and hunting, but she was utter rubbish at fighting.She was supposed to be good, being such a good hunter, but the problem was (according to her mother) that she did not seem to learn the ways of defense.Prey never  fought back that much. Why would her enemy? It was a difficult concept for Izalansadi.

Eaia  turned to her daughter.

 In her mind, she was the apple of her eye.The best of them all. The champion of catshows.She had to be,because izalansadi was their only hatchling. As she watched her,Izalansadi  lashed her tail and turned away, miffed at her mother's perfect perfectness.

"I haven't learned anything!"

For the first time,  the queen wondered if she had spoiled her daughter a bit too much.

She turned this matter over in her queenly head, and felt the need,as all mothers do, to actually make her grow happy, and learn to cherish her beautiful luck.But the problem was that Eaia was a very shallow-minded dragon, and never exactly fully thought out her plans.

With this revelation, Eaia turned her own back to her daughter, and walked away slowly towards the Stonehome palace.She must tell her mate,  Roazan, of what they must do.Perfect!

"I can fix you."

Dust flew up. "I would love to see that! Also. I don't care."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Izalansadi hated it when her mother walked off without saying anything worth it! That's was all she did, every single lesson. She would turn her back, and Little Miss Goody would stomp off.

It was not  her  fault that she could not fight.It was Eaia! The only thing Izalansadi learnt was to show off . She already knew how to show off.  Please!  Eaia only told her to not go into the forest. Do not go into the forest. Do not go into the forest. Do not go into the forest. Who,in their right dragony mind,would go into the forest!?!? Full of dragon- eaters and people and vagabonds.

Izalansadi hated this. 

Why was her mother the center of the world? Why not she? Every single dragon was like:

"Oh wow! Im flattered to see you.*curtsy* I am glad to et cetera, gush gush gush, et cetera!"

To Izalansadi?

"..."

She flopped down, and puffs of dust flew from her body, curling like wisps of steam. Izalansadi batted at them like a kitten, but she was actually keeping a senseless mutiny going, not playing.Eaia always stressed to her to be clean and presentable. That was too much work. Why did she not just tell  all those dragons off? Why wont they just go and gawk at Toothless and his friends and his Rider and whatever? He was the better Night Fury with his stupid story and his stupid famous leather tailfin and his stupid village AND HIS STUPID GLORY OF ALPHA-NESS!

Izalansadi did not know that was jealous.

Roazan was the Alpha of Stonehome,one of the numerous other little kingdoms.His boss, of course, was Toothless, 'cause he was the Alpha of Everywhere in the darn dragon kingdom.

Which was really a bit small compared to the humans, who colonized everywhere and everything.

Izalansadi moodily turned over and paddled her paws at the sky, continuing with her chain of thoughts.The shadows behind her, in the forest, were lengthening

At the moment,her father was agreeing to Eaia's plan, and carrying out the disastrous  deed. He did not have much of an argument when it came to his daughter. Or family. Just politics.

There were never enough dragons playmates to frolick with. Even though Izalansadi was 12 in dragon-reckoning, she still seriously deserved a beautiful play once in a while. And everyone was stressing about her getting married. That was still six years away, and already there were,like,a bazillion suitors coming to knock and ask for her paw. Even the beggars and poor farmers were running around, hoping to get a chance 'cause of all those stories of princesses loving the lucky unwanted dragon.Stupid fairy tales!

Izalansadi felt nothing of such love. Nope! She hated it when they reveled in her name. She hated her name. It was so long and hard to get right. Iza sounded better. And writing in general was pain because the tutor was Toothless.

How could that idiot get away with that?

Iza's train of life-thoughts stopped, and she raised her head, feeling a very hidden instinct of deadly alertness.

There was a horrifying thunderous noise going on around the Stonehome. Iza was pretty miffed. Her also way too perfect father should stop that noise from disturbing her thoughts;everyone said that her every thought was precious. 

The noise did not stop; on the contrary, it was getting louder,and there was a cloud of dust rising from the noise. What if it was a tornado? Iza was deathly afraid of tornadoes.

Iza was beginning to get worried.There was an instinct camped at the back of her back like many, and suddenly came to the spotlight.That instinct was simple, yet complex and life changing. It was a very hard one to ignore as well. So it was also devastating.

It was the instinct to run in to the woods, and hide, maybe forever, and gain a more  exciting life amongst the trees.

Iza never really had a good imposing presence, or a good resistance or self-control.She decided to give in.She suddenly rose and crouched, and started to back away,her wings fanned out like giant black-grey shadows.

 But she was also curious, so she stood upon her hind legs and looked at the cloud.

If she was in another place and time, Iza would have laughed at how comical the scene was within the cloud.

As she watched in horror and got ready to turn and flee, she saw lots of dragons running in in dust and heat, running-oh the horror- towards Iza.

Iza recognized half of the dragons from beggings at the door and from dinners to 'get to know one another'. Most were princes.

There,causing the stampede and jostling and out of breath, running across her beautiful grounds, shoving to get in front, were her past suitors, and some new ones as well.

Now Izalansadi ran for her life, into the forest,obeying her mother's will to her father, and seeing the plan with horrendous detail.

And only then did Eaia think about it.