#.14.#Patapon2-Gala+Dahnles(That Escalated Quickly): HURTS LIKE HEAVEN

(Right now this chapter probably will be horrible but later i'm going to change it so much it won't be recognisable i just want this over with)

Okay some of you may as well be saying, "UGH NOT PATAPONS" and others," WHY AM I READING THIS," and "WATTPAD KILL THE STORY PLZ" but hopefully at least one "YEAAAAAAAAAAAH"

I really need to get this over with before i forget the whole plot (only 2-5 chapters left of the first Patapon2 visit { YAAAS I SAID FIRST MUAHAHAAHAHAH}).

(Don't you hate it when you're listening to a song and suddenly, ' THIS IS RADIO_______ YOUR NUMBER ONE CHANNEL FOR AWESOME/COOL/NEW MUSIC' and thus blocks the song and you can barely hear the best part?And when the singer takes a breath before continuing a song and for the rest of it all you can concentrate on is that one freaking sound and your face is all 'O.O)

----------------------------------

"So why can't you go fight?"

"If i don't beat the drums there would be no fight."

"........"

Gala looked back at her buttons."Stupid Big Hands. You can go now."

"B-"

"'l make you go."

"You cant make me do anything," he replied stubbornly and folded his arms.

PATA-PATA-PATA-PON

Dahnles marched forward. "Hey! That's not far that's cheating you wait till i come back why-"

She couldn't hear him anymore and fixed herself to the task of commanding him and the rest.

Yesterday, Charles had been cornered, and the enemy had called him Stupid Big Hands. Gala killed him rather coldly- Charles remembered that she had the emotion switch on OFF- and then he remarked that the only person who could call him Stupid Big Hands was Gala.

"Is that a challenge," she had answered.

He snorted. So Gala took it, and he didn't mind which made her a bit confused, if she could feel anything.....

For three days Gala had been seriously sick- her intestines were busily commiting suicide and her heart was running a 50-meter dash. Also, her vision kept going in-and out.

Total: Not good.

But she was an expert drama queen, and just barely hid it all behind a cover of health and perfectness. Hopefully, it wasn't a case of draco interfectorem, or dragonslayer cancer. No wait- it probably was.

Scrap metal.

A bit about dragonslayer cancer- dragons can battle cancer and always win. But dragonslayer killed them before they could fend it off- normal cancer can't attack their immune system but dragonslayer could, and a dragon's white blood cells took some time to surround and start to eradicate a cell. This cancer grabbed them before they could grab it.

Of course, there were some things that simulate a dragon's blood or delay the cancer cells( it depended on the type of dragon). For the rank 10-7 dragons, the weakest rank ( the most powerful is rank 0, or Rank; containing the Enterprise- the gods. Dragons are put into ranks by their attack and such, not rarity-for there is a few rank 9 species that only have one existing dragon) it was a green lotus. 6-4 used selenite, 3-1 used moonlight and Rank 0 couldn't catch it. Lucky devils.

Gala- the paint dragon- was a rank 5. But there didn't appear to be any selenite crystals around- they made a dragon's system go into overdrive and destroy more effectively. But it still took three-5 days to get all better and the victim had to eat selenite five times a day.