#.3.# Hallgralla (EDITED):VIVA LA VIDA

Hallgralla drummed his finger to the radio.

As soon as Gala and Emerald reached Veronica's house, they had phoned him and Harry, and invited them over. They were not doing anything at the time, so they accepted. Hopefully they brought their cat.

Hallgralla glanced once in the rearview mirror. Harry was sitting at the back (it was a truck) drawing something and swinging his right leg over the side.Hallgralla gaze switched back to the front; he wasn't particularly worried if Harry would fall. Harry could balance on a tightrope strung across Niagara Falls. Like that one guy.

The snowy, tree speckled landscape became more familiar, and Hallgralla yanked the wheel to the left and rolled down the window.

"Harry!"

"What is it?"

"We're there!"

Hallgralla then slammed the brakes, and nearly hit the front window. Harry often complained that he 'acted as if drove that Zipping Missile rollercoaster'. Hallgralla had scoffed at that. If he could do it, then he would drive really,really fast. Awesomely fast.

He opened the door and stepped out into the Saskatoon sunshine and looked toward the house. Gala is in there, he remembered, and sped towards the door. Puffs of powdery snow flew up from the thick army-style winter boots he had on.

Harry was already there, bouncing on the balls of his feet and waiting at the door. But Hallgralla felt wild, and peeped in through the window. No one could stop him.

He couldn't see anyone except for Emerald, who was sitting on the couch and was watching Saba sleep. That really did not seem like a very fun thing to do, but when you're surrounded by dragons one wants some normality for once. No Murphy. Darn.

"Oy, kid, come here," whispered Hallgralla to Harry who was impatiently staring at the peephole.

"I like when im 'Harry' or 'partner'.And looking through a window is uncivilized." But he still came and peeped through the window for a look.

"...Why wont she open it? The door?"

"Maybe shes mad at you for some reason or another,beetroot."

"Shut up!"

Hallgralla turned and absently sharpened his claws on the white painted wood.

"Naawww, Hallgralla, don't give me the Silent Treatment," Harry pleaded.They both hated it when they ignored one another.

"Fine. For now," replied his dragon OC in an ominous voice, not really looking at him. When he did turn round, however, he snickered and ruffled his hair. "Why are you so fun to tease,kid?"

"Not my fault," Harry grumbled, and aimed a kick at the new paint job on the walls of the house.The sturdy new paint brand stayed, stuck fast to the boards.

"Sure."

Hallgralla could very well see that Harry needed a bit of warming up. He was from somewhere very hot (though he didn't look it) and had come out without his jacket,because he was just that eager.His arm were (more) pale, and his face was really pretty red. Hallgralla hated that.

"Kid,you wanna a hug?"

"Yes."

So they both stood outside the door in snow, Hallgralla with his arms around Harry.

His spikes were frozen.He willed the door to open.Cloudy,darn you, where did you go? Open the door.

As soon as he thought that, Emerald's ears swiveled (like a cat's) and she looked up at the door.She abandoned her post at the couch and very thankfully opened that white door which Hallgralla was really coming to hate.

She looked at Harry, then the grumpy Hallgralla, and beckoned them to come in.They did, and were pleased to find that the house was warm.

"Where's Cloudy?" Hallgralla asked. He let go of Harry and was lounging comfortably on the couch." Ah, bliss!" Off flew his leather jacket. Emerald snorted as it flew on her, and she threw it back.

"Okay,grumpy caterpillar!"

Harry sat on the floor nervously,eating cookies."Cloudy and Gala are out in the backyard, clearing the snow." Emerald answered. She was peering out from the windowsill, looking perturbed. The snail ornament on the sill shone, polished.

Then a banging noise was coming from downstairs. Emerald slipped away to get the door downstairs, sighing.

Harry and Hallgralla sat there waiting for Emerald to come back in silence. The snow outside was soft and pure white, and glittered in the sun. Harry's red was going away, and Harry squinted, inspecting his bit of cookie.

Gala's face popped around the corner." Guys,you have to come here..." Her fluffy, paint-splattered jacket was half zipped,showing a tee in the same condition as her jacket and her ridiculous snowpants were encrusted with frozen, black mud.

"What is it?" said Hallgralla,not wishing to move. Harry didn't say much.

"I think..not sure," panted Gala. "It pulled in Emerald and Cloudy, and Veronica as well." She was almost crying.

Hallgralla froze, and threw off his large jacket, which soared heavily before flopping where Hallgralla used to be. His new location was in front of Gala, his wings fanned."How could it pull in two Dragon Masters AND a dragon?"Harry looked up. He was as pale as milk, and his cookie clattered loudly to the floor." We have to save them!"

"I dont know," quipped Gala. " I told you what it was, NOW COME!"

She disappeared. Her sneakers clapped loudly.Harry and his dragon exchanged a look and followed after her.

Outside the backyard door, it was pandemonium. There was a nexus, a portal, swirling in all its purple glory, and they could see a circle of snow getting sucked in. A dark circle enclosed them.Otherwise, the neighborhood was quiet.

The boys hopped off the porch. "Gala?" Hallgralla called. Harry just stood there staring at the nexus,cowering behind Hallgralla, not being of much help. "Here!" came a squeak from their side, and a small white mouse scampered out its fur sticking everywhere.It slowly crept behind the two, and a cream-and-brown blur shot out from the side of the house and tumbled towards the portal.

"Murphy," the mouse hissed.

The mouse then shuffled away, turned completely white and burned up. Gala rose from its ashes, panting. Her clothes were now stained, and she could not see.

" I hate shapeshifting.." she muttered.

But she was talking to no-one. Harry and Hallgralla had jumped into the portal. Her vision cleared, and she huffed loudly and threw her hands up.

"Boys!" she hissed. But she was getting worried. Her connection with Mah and the others was getting faint.

"Stupid..stupid..." She huffed, trudged towards the nexus, which snapped and dilated..

"How will i explaaAAAAAAIIIIIINNN!"

She also slipped into the nexus, and, satisfied, the portal disappeared, leaving no trace.

On Earth, time stopped.