#.2.# Izalansadi+ Gala (EDITED):FREAK THE FREAK OUT

Gala in anthro and draconic form above

-------------------------------------------------

Iza had been running for days now.

 She still kept on going.Her legs were now well used and she was also used to living on a meager diet of berries,stupid,stupid berries.Her eyes were sharper,her ears were keener, and now she made full use of her time and her resources. She still lamented the incredible luxury and life of the princess, but whenever she tried to go back guards stopped her, not really recognizing that haunted figure of death.

 Iza had been running for days. 

 Her legs could not take any more, as solid as they have become, from running and leaping.They gave out, and she tumbled through the undergrowth and whacked her head solidly on a tree.

She stayed there,dazed,tired,and full of grief. Why did Mother throw her out like this? Her plan had worked in a way, but now she was so far into the woods for fear of being reached that the plot had backfired. Iza was more scared of marriage than was thought. 

 A bluejay who had been tailing her chattered a warning call to all nearby. Iza swiped at it,loathing, and it flew away,alarmed, and with a couple of missing feathers.

A blackberry bush sat undisturbed by her left. Her right side, led to a ravine. The only way out of that ravine was to fly out, but Iza could fly. Also, the fish pond was promising.

 Iza attempted to go back,so that she can slip in but like all heroes, she valiantly fell hard into the ravine.

She rolled round and round all the way down like a barrel, and experienced a very sharp tearing feeling going through one of her tail-fins.But falling down viciously make everything hard to pay attention to, and she fell a bit less valiantly into the pond at the bottom,scaring away the frogs and fish-fry and the whatever. Sad. 

 Drenched and hurt, Iza dragged herself out of the pond and looked around the ravine. The wall looked like as if they had been scratched by something else a long time ago. The boulders and stones were draped with lush bright moss, and a few trees were dotted here and there. It was a solitary world inside a world.

 Iza explored the rest of her prison, her fatigue and pain forgotten.The walls were high and steep, with no visible footholds.There was also half of what looked like a squiggly line left in the dirt, washed by rainfalls and snows. 

 There was one more landmark left at a hole out of the ravine.

 Iza walked up to it and surveyed the wooden shield which stood in her way.

It may have been somewhat red and blue at one point, but the color was also affected like the lines by weather. It was rimmed by metal, and was of Viking make.Another blunt metal spike protruded from the middle. The metal was very rusty, and the wood smelled of ants and rot and moss and for some reason, mice.

This reminded Iza that she was hungry,very hungry, and eager for some actual meat rather than the STUPID berries she ate.Blackberries and raspberries were not appetizing if eaten every day, all the time, forever. 

Iza remembered the pond full of fish and frogs, and made her way there.She sat, staring at the water, and waited. It was dotted with pond-weed, and a water-boatman insect flashed past only to be munched by a fluttering carp, startling Iza who jumped back and flared her wings.She gathered the last of her laced composure, and settled back, making sure not to let her shadow fall into the pool.

 She did not know that she was in the exact same ravine that Toothless had fallen into when he was released from the net, and in the exact same place and predicament that Hiccup had seen Toothless in, and that there was something watching her in the exact same way that Hiccup had watched Toothless so long ago...

 --------------------------------------------------------- 

 Gala peered over Emerald's shoulder at the story she was writing with vigour. The words dotted past, formed an intricate plotline. 

Feeling her way to reality,rather half-heartedly she reminded Emerald,"Your geography project is still not done. You've only finished the cover of it."

 Emerald looked up mournfully.There was a bit of sadness in her eyes, and she replied "I know, i'm being tortured to no end for that."

There was a lock of hair hanging in her eyes, and Gala tucked it behind her ear with a motherly expression.

 Emerald swiped at her and pouted.

"Gala, just because you're in anthromorphic form, does not mean you are my mum."

"But your mother trusted me to be your babysitter" Gala sang.

Emerald looked over her shoulder and listened, her ears perking visibly. There was not a sound in the house. Her siblings and family had gone for a visit to Asia, while Emerald was stuck in Saskatoon.But she still liked it here.She had her best friends, Veronica and Harry, and their OCs, Cloudy and Hallgralla. 

 "Can i see Veronica?"

Gala nodded without thinking. She was still reading the story, and humming thoughtfully. Nothing related to Geography.

Emerald squeaked and hopped out of the leather computer chair and Gala could hear the strapping noises of Velcro boots. Wait..what? Oh. Cloudy's.

Why not? 

Cloudy was her best friend.Veronica was Emerald's best friend. 

 Gala peered down at the story and frowned. Emerald's stories tended to tell the future. As she watched, words were typing themselves in right up to what she was doing now.What the story was typing was :

"....Gala peered over her shoulder to look at Emerald."

 The stopped after that.Gala looked over at Emerald.

 Signs of her barely stable immense power was prominent; Emerald was shivering, and Gala could no longer feel the thoughts of her mind.

Gala saved the story and walked over to Emerald.She was completely still, and Gala felt her forehead. It was like feeling so hot that you have blasts of cold.

Then just like that, she moved again and seemed as if nothing happened.Gala was not disconcerted; she was used to power.

Gala shook her head and looked at where Emerald used to be.She wasn't there.

Gala then heard yelling out the window, and looked to see Emerald sitting in the van impatiently."Really,lady?," Emerald hummed simply as Gala snatched the keys and hopped to the driver's seat."Yes, little girl." Emerald prickled and stared out of the window.

Little did they know, the story was still writing their Fates:

"...when they arrived, Veronica and Cloudy were there at the door.Outside, A Rift opened. They would see it in a while."