#.8.# HTTYD~Hallgralla (edited):FALLEN KINGDOM

Hallgralla was thrown through the nexus, which was NOT very nice.

He tumbled hard through the thick heather, and stopped just in time to avoid crashing into a net of bright green stinging nettles.Once he stopped, he lay there, considerably dazed, and waited for the darn ground to stop spinning so he could stand. Now that THAT had happened, Hallgralla shook his wings and opened them, feeling this thicker wind.Maybe he was in a forest; there were trees all around. Wasn't he just so smart?

Hallgralla sat up on his hind legs and grabbed a tree leaf. Oak, he identified. Hallgralla spat it out; he didn't like any vegetables except for broccoli and iceberg lettuce. Oak was a vegetable; if it was green, and he could eat it, it was classed as a vegetable. Okay. Now that he had his healthy serving of leafy greens, he should fly to use all that energy and maybe find the others; he wasn't with them, which was a necessity next to breathing oxygen. Now that he thought about it......

Hallgralla stopped. He was crawling like an animal! How undignified. So he stood, and fell flat on his face. Owch. My legs are too short, and my balance is in my head. My legs aren't strong enough to support my weight. so i should: 1. get new ones, 2.eat less greens, 3. live with it.

He paused. Wow! now i'm all sciency like Gala! Yaaaay!

Hey. Hey Gala! im all sciency!

But someone else replied.

Ah. Took you enough time.

Hallgralla flattened his ears, somehow. Hey, old man. Miss me? When did you miss me?

That depends on how old you are. Boom!

Hallgralla mentally looked away. His Elder One was the only one next to Cloudy that could out-sass him. He never really tried with Gala; she was wayy too fragile like porcelain, but that didn't make him like her less.He thumped his tail. Any telling whazzup?

...that is a question. Gullyinn said to answer questions.... You're a blue night fury thing, and you have to find some other one named Iza and bring her with you to the Warriors portal. It appears when you fully convince Iza to come with you, Then you find two cats: Pinktail and Deathfang. And when THEY trust you then the portal comes and brings Gala and Cloudy to you. It happens at the fate-changing time told by Gullyinn to Gala.

And Godith..?

Well.......you know how she is. Probably she goes on a lot later. Poor Cloudy.

His pity was sincere.

Okay......Gullyinn told Gala, but not me, so i have no idea what the fate changing thingy is.

Uh.....i'm guessing.....when you make a decision that, if continued, would alter the whole meaning of the world. The one you're in.

Okay.Also; how can a night fury be blue? i stick out like a sore thumb.

Well. Its a good thing. Because then people (vikings) will be more likely to capture you, and take you to Iza, and this'll all be over sooner. All you have to do is get close enough to a group of the lot.

So you WANT me to commit suicide?

No.

.....Is this Iza a boy or a girl?

Are you that gender ignorant? Is Isa the garden-loving iguana a boy?

Since when did you get hooked on Dora?

I ain't, it's a comparison.

Oh no,nonononononono, i DO NOT mix with girls!

Okay, so Cloudy and Gala have beards and lift weights?

WHAT ! No!

Then your argument is invalid. Goodbye! Griffon's presence logged off.

Hallgralla had a nice scream, then cursed those hallucinate-inducing greens. Darn iiiiiiit!

Hallgralla roared once more, then settled himself down moodily. I can't hunt with this blasted navy blue! i have go vegan! There ain't a cow in sight for over five miles!

He lay there, tail twitching, until he could smell the sea. Berk is supposed to be an island. So lets get going!

Hallgralla confidently walked in the general direction of the scent, and awesomely got ambushed by a big net, which swept on him from above. Next he knew, he was being flown off across the sea, crushed up in the net awkwardly. And then dumped off in a cage and got placed next to another cage.

So ,this is new.