one

unknown
greg is an asshole! he broke up with me again!

unknown
guess what for this time?

unknown
apparently i don't have sex with him enough.

unknown
what the actual fuck is that?!

unknown
why do i keep getting back with that asshole.

unknown
why do you continue letting me get back with that asshole. i told you if i get back with him you have every right to slap some sense into me.

unknown
you know what? i don't even wanna think about him. i just want to get some daiquiris with my best friend and forget about dumb ass greg

unknown
hello? nialler? are you sleep?

unknown
niall!?! daiquiris, now!!

xxx-xxx-xxxx
i believe you have the wrong number. but yeah, i agree. greg is an asshole. you definitely deserve someone better.

unknown
omfg!! this is his old number!! im so sorry.

unknown
but thank you for agreeing.

xxx-xxx-xxxx
of course. he's a dick. im sure you'll find someone that actually deserves your time. until then, drop greg and get bat shit wasted with your friends, yeah?

unknown
again, im sorry. i really should delete his old number from my contacts. im just sooo lazy.

xxx-xxx-xxxx
it's cool, luv. i get crazy messages all the time. get use to it after awhile.

unknown
im harry by the way.

xxx-xxx-xxxx
giving your name to a complete stranger. you must be extremely trusting harry. how do you know im not some serial killer?

unknown
i gotta hunch you're not.

xxx-xxx-xxxx
a hunch, huh? maybe you shouldn't trust your hunch, babes. after all, you did get back together with greg. and im assuming he dumped you for many shitty things before considering why he did this time.

unknown
maybe you're right. i take it back. my name isn't harry. 😋

xxx-xxx-xxxx
too late. already programmed your name as harry into my cell. ;)

harry
that's not fair. i don't know your name!!!

xxx-xxx-xxxx
just call me z luv. i need to head out though. keep me updated on you and this greg guy.

harry
okay, z
Read.