fifty-one

a/n
please ignore the dates. they're not completely accurate. but it is what it is. ill edit it once the stories completed!
**********
harrystyles

2,763,984 likes harrystyles you bring me home my sweet creature 🦄🏡 @zaynview all 467,007 comments **********zayn @ZAYN new era

2,763,984 likes
harrystyles you bring me home my sweet creature 🦄🏡 @zayn
view all 467,007 comments
**********
zayn @ZAYN
new era. new legal name. meet ZAYN.
12:00 PM • 05/10/2020 • Twitter for iphone
----------
36.7k Retweets 446k Likes
----------
**********
"still can't believe you legally changed your name baby." harry chuckles.

"i just like the spelling more. makes me seem more mysterious and adventurous, yeah?" zayn half jokes.

harry just shrugs. "i guess. but it's good. change is always something great, yeah?"

zayn looks into his girlfriends eyes. "it is. especially when it's with you. change is always amazing with you." zayn states.

harry giggles at zayn starts to kiss her neck. "stop! your stubble is tickling me."

"you like it." zayn states.

harry playfully rolls her eyes. "no. you're wrong."

"what do you wanna do today beauty?"

harry hums. "we can finish unpacking my things." harry suggested.

zayn groans. they've been unpacking for the last week. he obviously enjoyed seeing his girlfriends things around the house. he just hated the packing and unpacking process.

"come on. the sooner we finish the better." harry gets out of their bed.

"fine." zayn groans like a child. harry playfully rolls her eyes at the man before they start unpacking her things.

everything has been going good for the two. they seem to be happier than ever. after harry left from her granny's house last month and zayn got back they actually sat down and talked.

harry expressed to zayn that she was feeling suffocated. not by him of course. by the media and his fans. zayn understand. it was all new for her.

unfortunately zayn couldn't do much about it. now that the world knew they were together it was out of his hands. but harry didn't have a problem with the world knowing. she had a problem with the hate comments already.

she was broken that people said negative things about her when she did nothing wrong. that night she showed zayn the messages she was receiving on instagram and twitter.

zayn didn't know if he was pissed or saddened by all of it. harry didn't deserve to be treated that way. she's a sweetheart.

unfortunately people are cruel. she knew this. and she knew if she wanted to continue having a relationship with the man she's in love with she had to deal with the consequences.

this is why she decided to keep her instagram private all while going to a therapist to talk about her feelings whenever she has to deal with the negative side of things.

but one thing harry knew for sure was that zayn was right beside her.
**********
"finally." zayn sighs as he flops on their bed. harry giggles. "it wasn't that bad."

"you're kidding right? that felt like we were never gonna finish."

harry playfully pushes him. zayn smiles lovingly at her. "i can't believe that we're actually living together. this is real life."

"i know. it's crazy. but im so happy." harry states.

zayn kisses the top of her head. "me too baby. more than you know." zayn whispers in her ear.
**********
zayn

liked by harrystyles, niallhoran, mileycyrus, zaynews, zenmilk, malikupdates, zileyforever, dylanstyles, and 6,890,000 others zayn our place

zayn our place.
view all 873,000 comments