thirty-nine

harrystyles

78,900 likes harrystyles 📸 cred @niallhoranview all 6,789 comments ************niall rolls his eyes playfully at zain and harry

78,900 likes
harrystyles 📸 cred @niallhoran
view all 6,789 comments
************
niall rolls his eyes playfully at zain and harry. the two were in their own little world.

he snaps his fingers and the two turned to look at him.

"okay love birds. break it up."

"fuck off nialler." harry jokes.

"what's on the agenda today?"

harry just shrugs. "nothing. we're just chilling and watching movies. horror film night." harry wiggles her eyebrows.

"lame!"

both harry and zain roll their eyes at the lad before turning the tv on.

zain walks into the kitchen and grabs some snacks. he cuddles harry soon after as niall grabs the bowl of popcorn.

"why are you guys so boring?" niall asked.

"not boring. just really careful." harry shrugs.

niall hums. sometimes he forgets that zain isn't just a normal person who can walk the streets. if he gets spotted by anyone someone can call the paparazzi.

harry and zain can't just be a normal couple walking the streets of new york holding hands.

"sorry. i forget you're this big shot." niall smirks.

"im not that much of a big shot." zain states.

"you are in my eyes." harry states. zain smiles and kisses her gently. niall made a face. harry playfully rolls her eyes while gently pushing her best friend.

"you know im kidding. i love you." niall states.

"i know loser."

they all continue watching tv together.
*************
zain

liked by harrystyles, niallhoran, mileycyrus, and 7,890,000 others zain kisses for my baby

zain kisses for my baby.
view all 767,000 comments