forty-one

harrystyles

73,000 likes harrystyles love you brother

73,000 likes
harrystyles love you brother.
view all 769 comments
**********
dylan and zain both laugh before harry walks into the room. she looks at them confusingly.

"what are you two laughing about?"

zain just shakes his head as dylan looks at his sister. "it's nothing." dylan states

harry rolls her eyes playfully at the two. for the last few months, since dylan and zain met, the two have been getting along well. it's actually a really huge deal for harry.

dylan had a hard time really connecting with anyone. especially with any of harry's ex-boyfriends. so for him to actually get along with zain, this was huge!

"why are you two always so caught up in keeping me out of the loop?" harry asked as she sits in the middle of zain and dylan.

"because we have secrets babes." zain kisses her cheek.

"secrets you can't tell me? i am your girlfriend. and i am your baby sister."

dylan and zain just look at one another. "not gonna work baby sis."

"yeah babe. it's between me and dyls."

"fine! you two suck." harry states as she turns on the tv.

the three of them watched whatever was on the tv for the next few hours. as the time goes by dylan ends up leaving while harry and zain get ready for bed.

"hey baby, ive been thinking." zain states as he lies next to her.

"about?"

"you know how your school is closer to mine. i was thinking maybe you should move in."

harry eyes widened. that was a huge step. sure zain lived closer to where she attends uni, and it would definitely be more convenient, but the fact that he's just saying it like it meant nothing, like this wasn't huge baffles her.

"what? are you okay?"

"why are you saying it like it doesn't mean anything? i mean this is a huge deal babe. i-are you sure?"

zain smiles hugely. "of course it's a huge deal. we've been dating for six months now, and that's not including the few months we've been texting. i really care about you and i want us to live together."

harry cries happily before kissing her boyfriend passionately.

zain pulls apart as he caresses her cheek. "so what do you say?"

"i say, let's start packing my things right now."
***********
zain

liked by harrystyles, niallhoran, mileycyrus, zaynews, zenmilk, malikupdates, zileyforever, dylanstyles, and 6,000,000 others zain and one day they'll live happily ever after

zain and one day they'll live happily ever after. 💚
view all 735,000 comments