fifty-five

tmz

5,678,001 likes tmz @zayn and his girlfriend @harrystyles spotted strolling new york together

5,678,001 likes
tmz @zayn and his girlfriend @harrystyles spotted strolling new york together.
view all 566,000 comments
*********
"i like this." harry whispers as zayn holds her tightly.

the couple were enjoying the view on their patio. zayn kisses her shoulder gently. "what's that?"

"how theirs no one here. the one place we got to ourselves without the paparazzi following us around."

"mhm. i like it too. i like being close to you."

harry cuddles against him more. "me too my love. more than you know." harry turns to kiss her boyfriend gently.

she thought this moment was beautiful. nothing but the beautiful clear sky. she loved her new home. it was much bigger than her old apartment.

harry had plenty of space to study and work on some jewelry pieces.

zayn's even taught her how to cook a few things. nothing too extravagant. just the basics. but now she definitely wanted to learn. the kitchen was huge!

big enough to fit about thirty people at once. maybe even bigger.

"what are you thinking baby?"

"just how much this place is gonna be amazing once we have kids and get married."

harry and zayn have been talking about taking the next step in the relationship. moving in was such a huge deal for both of them. zayn's never had anyone move in with him. he's always preferred to have his own home in case things didn't work out like he had hoped.

but with harry none of that mattered. he wanted it all. she meant everything to him. and zayn wasn't gonna let any of it go.

sure zayn and harry had their fair share of arguments. but they always sat down and talked things through. nothing was gonna tear them apart.

"i can't wait to start a family with you." zayn whispers in her ear. harry blushes.

"don't get any ideas."

zayn gently lifts her up. harry giggles. he gently throws her on the bed before getting on top of her.

"practice makes perfect." zayn whispers as he gently kisses her neck.

"well you better get started."
*********
harrystyles

3,880,167 likes harrystyles thanks mummy for taking this photo of me and my love view all 576,000 comments **********zayn

3,880,167 likes
harrystyles thanks mummy for taking this photo of me and my love
view all 576,000 comments
**********
zayn

liked by harrystyles, niallhoran, mileycyrus, zaynews, zenmilk, malikupdates, zileyforever, dylanstyles, and 6,783,083 others zayn the one and only woman i wanna be with

zayn the one and only woman i wanna be with. for the rest of my life. for the rest of yours. for the rest of ours.
view all 645,000 comments