fifty

harrystyles

2,000,000 likes harrystyles school was hectic

2,000,000 likes
harrystyles school was hectic.
view all 256,000 comments
**********
nialler
looks like my bestie is famous!!!

harry
stahp. im not. im just getting more likes. but im making my account private again. too many eyes.

nialler
isn't this good for your jewelry?

harry
yeah... it is. but im having extreme anxiety. i don't like it niall. :(

nialler
im sorry babes. you know im always here for you no matter what.

harry
i know. thanks for being so great! love you.

nialler
i love you too babes.
Read.
**********
harry shuts her phone off for the day. she didn't want to be on social media or talk to anyone today.

it was a lot going on in her life now. she knew eventually that it'll come down to it. she knows her boyfriends very successful with lots of fans who adore and cherish him. but she wanted it to change whenever she was ready.

now she's getting a lot more followers and a lot more likes. she can't even post a normal picture about her average day without getting tons of comments about her relationship.

harry sighs. things would be easier if zain were here with her. unfortunately he was back in la.

he had an interview set up about the music video and their relationship. she just really missed him.

maybe she was just thinking too much. she tends to do that when a lots on her plate. with uni coming to an end soon she's been studying her ass off for finals, in the process of packing her things to officially move into zain's house, making jewelry with her mom, and balancing the new found fam she has.

to say the least, she needed a fucking vacation. that's when it clicked. the one place she knows she can always go to without having any problems. her grand.

she only lived an hour away. so harry packed her things. she definitely just needed her granny to hug her and tell her everything was gonna be alright.
*********
"hi baby."

"hi gran."

"come on in love. don't forget to take off your shoes my love."

harry slips her shoes off before walking into her granny's home. she missed being here. her granny always made her forget all her worries and troubles and just made her feel like a kid again.

and with everything going on in her life she needed to be just that. a kid who had no problems to worry about.

"i made some brownies. you just sit right there on the couch and granny will bring them right to you."

harry smiles hugely before doing exactly that. she waits for her granny to come back in with a plate of brownies and a glass of milk.

"here's your favorite blanket dear. you relax and not worry about a single thing baby. just take a mental break from everything. ill be in my room watching blue bloods with your grandfather."

harry hums. "thanks gran. i really appreciate this."

"you know you're welcome any time baby. all you gotta do is say the word. now relax."

finally harry felt at peace.
**********
a/n
part one of daiquiris is completed.

small time jump. one month and a half!