seven

harry sighs in relief once she got her exam score back. she made a eighty-six. better than she thought she would make.

she decided to reward herself by pulling up at chipotle to get a burrito bowl.

once harry gets home she sighs happily before setting her things down. her phone starts to ring and she grabs it. she rolls her eyes playfully before answering.

"dyls, i told you not to call me. im fine."

"last time you said you were fine after that asshole dumped you, you got back with him and i didn't know for three months. im just making sure you're not with him."

"im not. im extremely single." harry states.

"okay, harry. you know ill pull up if he's there and kick his ass."

harry rolls her eyes at her brother. he was very overprotective over her. she understood though. neither of them had siblings before their parents married.

well, that's not true. harry has an older sister on her dad side. but jennifer doesn't really talk to her much. harry didn't understand why. but she always shrugged it off.

"i swear i won't get back with him. greg is a dick and he never deserved me."

"damn right he didn't."

"im gonna eat now, dyls. ill talk to you soon alright?"

"okay. love you sis."

"love you too." harry ends the call before grabbing her food and sitting on the couch before grabbing the remote.

she turns on the tv and starts to watch some documentaries on sea creatures.

after harry finished dinner she heads to the kitchen and throws her trash away.

harry grabs her cellphone and opens up instagram. she decided to post a little selfie since she hasn't in a while before logging off the app.

harry then decides to text z since she hasn't since yesterday. she found him really interesting and his mysterious nature also made her intrigued.
*********
harry
hi z.

z
hi, harry. what are you up to?

harry
bored out of my mind.

z
sounds very fun.

harry
oh, believe me. it is. better than having to study.

z
oh, yeah. you had your test today, yeah? how'd you do?

harry
better than i thought. i got an eighty -six.

z
congratulations. i knew you'd do well.

harry
i manifest it.

z
you believe manifestation works?

harry
with my whole heart.

harry
i manifest id meet the weeknd and it happened.

z
you got taste babes. i didn't think you'd be into the weeknd.

harry
yeah. i vibe to him, khalid, frank ocean, drake, and zain.

z
you like zain?

harry
love! he's such an underrated artist. deserves more appreciate.

z
yeah. he's dope! i listen to him sometimes myself.

harry
really?! i never met someone who actually vibes to him. what's your favorite album?

z
i like mom. it was his first album so it has a lot more meaning for him.

harry
really? i think icarus falls is his best album. theirs more feelings into it. more emotional.

z
yeah? explain

harry
i feel like side a and side b go together, you know? like he's going through a toxic relationship but at the same time he loves his partner so much that he'd take all the pain it's causing him. i believe he feels trapped but also not wanting to escape because once he does he has to face the reality that what he's grown to have with the person he's talking about is just a temporary fix.

z
wow. you really got into that, huh?

harry
i can relate to the album do to my own toxic relationship.

z
i get it. you gotta point though love. but i think now he's in a better environment. hopefully this next album will explain it better. and maybe fans like yourself can definitely see that he's accept his faith of the failure of it all.

harry
hopefully.

harry
what's your favorite song on mom?

z
rear view. seems a bit personal. it's like he's talking about himself and his struggles with reality. his struggles with his mental health.

harry
totally agree!

z
what about you?

harry
i love lucozade. so fucking amazing. he's so talented.

z
yeah. lucozade is a good one.

harry
you probably have to head back to work. ill talk to you soon, yeah?

z
yeah. bye harry.
Read.