fourteen

z
happy thanksgiving love.

harry
thanks z. happy thanksgiving to you. even though we're both british as fuck!

z
true. but we've been in america long enough. plus, i did tell you i was adopted. my moms american.

harry
that's right! totally forgot. my bad.

z
it's cool. what are you up to this holiday?

harry
mostly just chillin' with my family. what about you?

z
same. my mom and step dads family comes down every year. we celebrate together and make fun of one another. you know, typical family shit.

harry
sounds fun! you have any siblings?

z
i have a step brother, yeah. though i always wanted a big family of my own.

harry
yeah? how many kids are you talking about?

z
maybe four. i don't know yet. but i know being a kid with no siblings, until my mom got married of course, it kinda sucked. it was very boring.

harry
im sorry.

z
besides a step brother do you have anymore siblings?

harry
yeah. gotta older sister. we don't talk very much. 😔

z
sorry, luv

harry
it's cool. i hope one day that'll change.

z
i hope so too. so, what are you doing this holiday?

harry
the usual. gonna have turkey and ham along with some mac and cheese.. you know. thanksgiving tingz with my parents and brother. wbu?

z
same thing but a bit bigger with a lot more family. gotta shit ton of cousins and a fuck ton of aunts and uncles. my grandparents are coming as well. so pretty much just that.

harry
interesting...sounds like you have an eventful evening on your end.

z
not really. love my family but they can be a bit much at times. asking about my relationship status and when im gonna settle down and have kids.

harry
you're in your twenties?!

z
exactly what i said! it's not that i don't want that. just haven't found the right girl, you know?

harry
i get what you mean. i feel like it's harder now than it was back them. you never know if someone is being genuine or not and most of the men i date want sex.

z
i get you. i just wanna find someone who would like me for me.

harry
same!

z
you're a great listener harry.

harry
so are you, z

z
thanks. my grandmother is giving me the stick eye. i should probably get off my phone before she rips me a new one. talk to you soon, h.

harry
okk!!
Read.
***********
a/n
this was suppose to be publish thanksgiving.. sorry. things got a bit hectic.