nine

zain opens up his fake instagram account as he looks in his suggestions to follow. he scrolls until he finds an account named harrystyles. zain then clicks on the profile and his heart immediately skips a beat.

zain was shocked at how beautiful she truly was. zain continues to scroll through her profile and see what kind of life she was living.

she seemed to be happy. mostly hanging with her friends. she was always studying. zain wanted nothing but to know more about this girl.

he just knew she would be very interesting to get to know. he decided to close the app and start texting harry again.
********
z
hi, luv. how's your day?

harry
brutal. so ready for it to be over.

z
doesn't sound very fun.

harry
i had two test today and im pretty sure i failed them both.

z
im sure that's not true.

harry
i studied my ass off and in the end didn't understand not a single thing. am i allowed to quit college?

z
don't think that's a good idea.

harry
but whyyyy? 😔

z
you wanna be a lawyer, yeah?

harry
of course. but im so tired.

z
you'll be fine, babes. why don't you go home and listen to some frank? he's always soothing.

harry
i didn't know you liked frank ocean too.

z
everyone likes frank, harry. he's a vibe.

harry
true. and he's very attractive 😜

z
yeah. he is.

harry
honestly between him, zain, and the weeknd. i wouldn't mind being called thomas.

z
are you saying what i think you're saying harry? ;)

harry

z i never laughed so hard in my fucking life

z
i never laughed so hard in my fucking life.

harry
im just saying z.

z
harry, you really made my day. thanks.

harry
i try, z. i try. i should probably get going though. gonna take your suggestion. get in the bath and listen to some frank.

z
goodbye, harry.
Read.