thirty-seven

dyls
harry, where the hell are you!

dyls
did you forget today it's family dinner at your apartment so mom and dad can see it for the first time?

dyls
harry?!

dyls
if you don't open this damn door im gonna break into it.

dyls
harry fucking styles!!!
Read.
*********
both zain and harry groan as they kept hearing banging coming from the front door.

harry grabs her glasses and slips on her slippers before heading to the front door.

"who is it?!"

"harry! open the damn door."

harry's eyes widened when she hears her brother yelling. she opens the door and spots her parents and her brother with dishes in their hand.

harry puts her hands over her mouth. she totally forgot that today her parents were coming over.

"mommy, dad, dyls. hi. im so sorry. i lost track of time and forgot. i just woke up from a nap."

"it's okay baby. we figured." anne kisses harry on the cheek gently.

"let me grab your coats. sorry im not dressed properly. like i said, i was sleep."

harry was wearing one of zain's t-shirts, some sweatpants, and some fuzzy bunny slippers.

"it's okay sweetie. we brought everything to you. you don't have to worry lifting a single finger."

"thanks mommy."

"who's that?" dylan points to a man sleeping on her bed. zain was sure a very heavy sleeper.

"the guy ive been seeing. you know, z?"

"right. since when have you two met?"

"about three months ago."

"im sorry. you've been dating for how long and only met three months ago? because last i checked, your brother told me it was just texting."

"it was, dad. but it blossomed into something more permanent."

"and he's living here? are you sure about this sweetie? maybe he's just using you."

"i can guarantee you he's not."

"how can you be so sure?"

"he has his own money."

"says you." dylan chimes in.

"trust me. he doesn't need a penny from me. now can we eat and not talk about my relationship?"

"leave the poor girl alone. im sure she knows what she's doing." anne playfully rolls her eyes at her son and husband.

"mom-"

"shh. eat your lasagna."

the family soon hears a yawn before harry gets up to walk to zain.

"my family's here."

zain's eyes widened.

"what? babe, im not dressed." zain whispers as he looks under the covers quickly.

harry turns and smiles at her family before closing her bedroom door.

"hurry."

"what are they doing here?"

"i forgot i was hosting family dinner tonight. im sorry baby. this is not how i wanted you to meet my family."

"maybe i should head back to my apartment. give you some privacy with your family."

"is that what you want?" harry pouts. she's slightly disappointed that he doesn't wanna stay to meet her family. though this isn't exactly how she planned on introducing him.

"of course not." zain grabs harry's face gently before kissing her quickly. "i wanna meet them. i just don't want you to be embarrassed of how it went down."

harry shakes her head. "i want you here. please stay. moms lasagna is the best."

zain chuckles. "okay, baby. whatever makes you happy."
***********
a/n
zain meets the family next chapter.

goodnight guys. im going to bed!