fifty-nine

zayn

liked by harrystyles, niallhoran, mileycyrus, zaynews, zenmilk, malikupdates, zileyforever, dylanstyles, and 6,094,766 otherszayn vacation with the love of my life because it's what she deserves

zayn vacation with the love of my life because it's what she deserves.
view all 500,000 comments
**********
harrystyles

3,783,093 likes harrystyles it feels like a fever dream that i never wanna wake up from

3,783,093 likes
harrystyles it feels like a fever dream that i never wanna wake up from.
view all 356,822 comments
*********
"i wanna live in this moment forever with you." harry states.

her and zayn were cuddled up in bed together. they were still in milan. away from every one and everything.

it had been a perfect week. the couple didn't wanna go back. they knew once they were back reality would hit them like a knife.

but they tried not to think too much about it. they just wanted to enjoy each other's company.

"you mean the world to me baby. i would live here with you if you wanted. quit my job and just relax here with you."

"you'd give up your dream to be with me?"

zayn looks at her seriously. "in a heartbeat."

harry kisses him passionately. "you seriously are the best man alive aren't you? but i would never ask you to do that. as long as i have you nothing matters."

"love you, harry."

"love you too, zaynie!"
**********
once harry and zayn got back home the two were drained from the flight. they decided to continue ignoring everyone for the day and just relaxing.

harry had her head on zayn's chest while zayn was rubbing her back. the tv was on but they weren't really paying too much attention.

being back home made them both feel stressed out. zayn was stressed because he knew he had to eventually address the sex tape. harry was stressed because she not only had to deal with school but all the hate comments she gets on a daily.

they knew the trip was fun while it lasted. they just hoped it could last just a while longer.

zayn kisses the top of harry's head. she gives him a sad smile that he returns. they wished life could be so much easier.

maybe if zayn wasn't famous. he could have a normal life with harry. no hate comments and no fans getting involved in her personal life. just him and harry. being in love.

they could buy a beautiful house, get married maybe a year or so later, have a baby, and just live happily ever after.

but zayn loved his career. he loved writing music for his fans. he also loved sharing a little bit of his personal life with them.

he knew that it was odd. but he's saved people's lives. and that alone gave him a sense of comfort.

"what are you thinking about?" harry asked zayn.

"just life in general. you and me. the usual."

harry blushes. "yeah?"

"yeah. i know we have to get back to reality tomorrow. but let's just pretend we're still in milan. just you and i sitting on the patio, drinking some wine, and having a good time together."

"im in."

"good." zayn whispers.

the two spent the rest of the day like they were still on vacation. not letting tomorrow stress them out.
*********