eighteen

z
im sorry.

z
i know that was a dick move but i just couldn't do it.

z
i couldn't risk our friendship ending.

z
please text me back.

z
harry?

z
i know im a dick okay.

z
harry?

z
just-text me whenever okay? im really sorry.

harry
you know you could have just texted before having me drive to your friends place and then telling me you couldn't make it. that was embarrassing and a huge dick move asshole!

z
i know. im really sorry.

harry
i don't care who you are or what you do. but the fact that you did this to me just shows i can't really trust you, can i?

z
harry.. im really sorry. i-i feel so fucking bad. i wish there was a way i could make this up to you.

z
tell me what i could do.

harry
idk, maybe show up next time!

z
next time? you're gonna give me another chance?

harry
duh, idiot!

harry
i don't know if you know this but i like you. more than i should. we've gotten to know one another a bit better throughout the past two months and i wanna meet the guy i sorta got a crush on.

z
i sorta have a crush on you too.

harry
yeah?

z
yeah. you're really smart harry. you're down to earth, you're funny, you're beautiful, you're just great. and i wanna meet you but i gotta tell you something first.

harry
what is it.

z
i-im not ready. just give me a bit more time okay?

harry
z, if you're not ready im not gonna force you. ill give you time, okay. but promise me that you're not into something really bad. idk if i can handle that.

z
not into anything really bad. i promise. thanks for giving me some time.

harry
of course!

z
i need to finish up some work. ill text you later, yeah?

harry
yeah! bye, z.
Read.
************
a/n
there you have it. they did not meet. sorry 😬