forty-three

harrystyles

6,827 likes harrystyles my locketview all 700 comments

6,827 likes
harrystyles my locket
view all 700 comments

grannystyles i really need to see what this man looks like. he's got my gran baby heart.

annestyles 💓

greg.23 he'll never love you like i loved you.
**********
harry
why tf did he comment on my post last night?!?!?

nialler
who?

nialler
nevermind. i saw. why don't you have him blocked?

harry
remember he unfollowed me awhile back. before i made my account public again?

nialler
oh, shit! i forgot.

harry
yeah. i made it private once more. and now he's officially blocked again :)

nialler
good. gregs a dick! what did zain say?

harry
he wasn't to bothered by it. he just shrugged his shoulders and said let him think what he wants. i got you so it doesn't matter.

nialler
a fucking man.

harry
i know right?! ugh! he's literally my everything. i think im gonna tell him tonight.

nialler
finally! one of you losers have to say it first. and clearly you're both too chicken to say it.

harry
whatever. wish me luck!!

nialler
good luck babes. not that you really need it.

harry
thanks. love you forever and ever!

nialler
love you too.
Read.
***********
harry sets her phone down before heading into her bedroom. she hops on the bed as zain groans.

harry rolls her eyes playfully. he was still asleep. she's tried to wake him several times but has gotten nowhere.

"babe, let me sleep." zain states.

"come on. it's literally noon."

zain rolls over. he looks his girlfriend in the eyes before smiling brightly at her. "sorry baby. im just really tired."

"i know. jet lags a bitch. i understand. but i missed you. you've been gone for two whole weeks. it's been hell without you." harry pouts.

"im sorry baby. i missed you too." zain states as he rubs her back.

"are you almost finished with this album?"

"mhm. you're gonna love it!" zain states.

"im sure i will. i love everything you put out. but i got a great feeling this third albums gonna be a real fucking hit!"

zain chuckles.

"thank you baby. most of it has already been finished and set up for a few years. i just changed a few things."

"is anything on the album about me?" harry half jokes.

zain shakes his head with a frown. "not this album baby. but next album for sure will have every fucking track with you in mind." zain smirks.

"as long as you write about me someday. i don't mind."

zain kisses the top of her head. "gonna go wash up. ill be back in a few."

"okay."

zain kisses her one last time before going into the bathroom.

meanwhile harry was nervous to finally tell him what she's been wanting to for the last few months. but she knew it was now or never. and she really needed it to be now!