twenty-five

harry paces herself as she walks to the door. she closes her eyes before she slowly opens the door.

"hi." she hears. she still doesn't have the courage to open her eyes. she hears a slight chuckles before she feels the man she's been texting hands on her cheek.

"keep em' closed love. wanna kiss you. can i?"

harry nods as the mans lips slowly meet hers. she noticed he was pretty tall. she stands on the tip of her toes as she kisses him back with much more passion.

she's dreamed of his lips on her for a while and boy did it feel good. once he pulls away he closes the door before looking at her.

"open them babes."

harry slowly opens her eyes. and who she sees, she'd never expect. harry wanted to scream.

she couldn't believe her eyes. was this real? was this some sick joke niall or dylan put together? or maybe her eyes were deceiving her.

"zain?"

"hi, baby." zain chuckles nervously.

"how? when? what?"

"slow down baby. it's me okay. the guy you've been talking to for months. i-maybe this will explain why i haven't been so caught up in meeting. i was nervous you'd treat me differently. but im still the same guy you've been texting love. that's the real me. not the hollywood version."

"i just-wow. out of all the people i thought you could have been, zain malik wasn't one of them."

"it's me darling."

"holy shit. im dating a superstar. im sorry. i know you're different from that, well more than just a superstar but let me fan girl a minute."

"fan girl away." zain chuckles.

"this explains a lot. but you could have told me. after we've been texting for a while. i wouldn't have freaked out or anything."

zain puts his hands on her waist. "im sorry baby. you know you mean so much to me in such a short ass time. i didn't wanna loose that."

"you wouldn't have." harry whispers before she puts her hand on his cheek.

"you're not too freaked? and you're not gonna suddenly act different around me."

"i promise, z."

zain smirks. "now can we please stop fighting. don't like arguing with you, baby."

"i don't like it either."

"we're still leaving. okay? maybe celebrate the new year if you wanna?"

harry shakes her head. "kinda don't feel like going anywhere. just wanna stay cooped up in bed with you."

"im cool with that as well. it's almost twelve love. ten more minutes and it'll be a new year, yeah? wanna be my first kiss for the new year?"

harry blushes before nodding. she grabs his hand and pulls him into her room. they both fall on the bed as zain rubs his hands up and down her legs.

"you smell better than what i always imagine." harry whispers.

zain chuckles. "thank you darling."

"you welcome."

"what do you wanna do?"

"i wanna cuddle." harry states. zain grabs her gently and wraps his arms around her.

"this feels different?" harry turns over and looks him in the eyes.

"what does babes?"

"you and i meeting. i mean, we've been dating basically but now it feels real. way more intimate than over the phone. like we belong."

"i agree baby." zain states.

"so when are you gonna take me out on a date?"

"we can go right now?"

"aren't you afraid that the paps will spot you?"

"no. they won't i promise. we'll keep things on the down low.

"we'll wait another day. right now i want you to just hold me."

"whatever you want, you got beauty." zayn whispers back to her as he holds her tightly.