Chapter 43 (Rated M)

**A/N- Surprise! This is a continuation from the night they had. The song is just kind of the theme song for this chapter.**

When Emily woke up, she felt a sense of coldness beside her. She felt saddened, but then her sense of smell came in when she smelled coffee. When she sat up, she could already feel just how sore she was from the previous night. Emily kept repeating the night over and over again in her head, beginning to get turned on from the thoughts. She got up wincing from the pain and walked over to her closet. She pulled out her red silk robe and put it on. She was wearing nothing under it because she had a plan in her head. She needed JJ to be inside her again, and she knew exactly how to get that to happen. 

Emily had never been this submissive to anyone she's ever dated. She's actually never been submissive with anyone. She was always the dominant one. But there was just something about JJ being a dominant that she loved, and she absolutely loved being a submissive to JJ. This type of sex was something Emily's never experienced before, and Emily was absolutely enthralled by it. 

Emily made her way downstairs and to the kitchen. It hurt every step she took, but she was also getting more excited by each step she took because that meant she was getting closer to JJ. What Emily walked into the kitchen, she could see JJ standing there cooking oatmeal on the stove. She was wearing a pair on shorts and one of Emily's oversized t-shirts. Emily was a little sad that JJ was actually wearing clothes. Emily walked up behind her and snaked her arms around her waist. Emily started kissing JJ's neck lightly causing JJ to moan softly. Emily quickly turned off the stove and forcefully moved JJ over to the counter, gently shoving her up against it. Emily attacked JJ's lips until the both needed air. 

"What was that all about? Not that mind because I definitely didn't mind at all." JJ said, looking confused. Emily took off her robe and let it drop to the floor. JJ's eyes widened, and she began to look Emily up and down. She bit her lip, and Emily could see JJ's eyes dilate. 

"Fuck me. Right now. I need to feel you inside of me again. I just can't get enough of you." Emily said confidently. 

"But-" 

"But nothing. Mother isn't bringing the kids back until noon. We have three hours until then. So I suggest you get that lovely dick of yours and put it inside of me immediately." Emily said. JJ ran up to their room and grabbed her strapless dildo and ran back downstairs. Emily was in the same spot as when she left. When JJ walked up to her, Emily went down on her knees and looked up at her. JJ got even more wet than she already was at the sight of Emily. She put the smaller end of the strapless dildo in herself, and then Emily immediately started sucking it. JJ remembered that she didn't have a gag reflex, so she started to fuck her face. 

"Such a good girl sucking my dick like that and letting me fuck your face. I should punish you for being so demanding though. Do you think you need to be punished?" JJ asked Emily. Emily pulled away from sucking and nodded her head. 

"Yes daddy. You need to punish me." Emily said. JJ pulled her up and kissed her. She picked her up and sat her on the kitchen island. 

"You are to not make a sound. Understand me?" JJ asked. 

"Yes daddy." Emily said. JJ opened Emily's legs and began eating her out. Emily oh-so badly wanted to moan loudly, but she wanted to be good for once. JJ licked and sucked and inserted three fingers into Emily. When she could tell that Emily was close to her orgasm, she ended up stopping. 

"You're being such a good girl." JJ said. She aligned her strapless dildo with Emily's hole and slid it in. She let Emily adjust before moving. She started out slow, but she eventually was pounding into Emily. Emily still wasn't allowed to make a sound, and it was increasingly getting more challenging for her to not to. Emily's head was tilted back as she focused on not making a sound from the pleasure she was receiving. "You're doing...so...good baby." JJ said in between thrusts. She stops abruptly to speak, but Emily wanted more. "Since you're being so good, I'm going to let you make some noise now." JJ said and started pounding in her yet again. 

"Mmm fuck! You feel so good inside me!" Emily moaned. 

"Yeah? You're such a slut for me. Aren't you?" JJ asked. 

"Yes! I'm a huge slut only for you." Emily moaned. JJ brought a hand to Emily's neck and wrapped her fingers around her neck. There was some hair that tagged along, but JJ didn't mind. She squeezed a little bit. It wasn't enough for Emily to not be able to breathe. It was, however, enough for Emily and JJ to both be turned on even more. Between JJ pounding into Emily and her choking her, Emily felt as if she was about to explode. JJ could tell, she she release her neck and stopped her movement. Emily let out a couple of coughs before whining. JJ pulled out and roughly grabbed her arm and brought her into the living room. She bent Emily over the back of the couch and started pounding into her. 

"This is how you like it, huh?! You like me being rough with you, don't you you kinky bitch?!" JJ asked. 

"Fuck! Yes, I love it when you're rough with me!" Emily moaned. JJ grabbed a chunk of Emily hair and pulled on it. Emily's head jerked back, resulting in Emily screaming in pleasure. JJ was being a little bit more rough than she was the previous night, and Emily was living for it. She enjoyed every single second. "Fuck I'm so close! Please let me cum!" Emily screamed because she needed her release. She needed it badly, and she didn't know how much longer she had before she had no self control left. 

"You don't cum until I say you do!" JJ said. She kept pounding into Emily before she pulled out and moved her over to the wall. She picked her up and started to pound into her. Luckily they didn't live in an apartment complex because if the neighbors didn't hear them before, they definitely would now. The ones above and below them and maybe the ones beside them too. JJ was drilling into Emily, and at this point Emily was screaming in pleasure. JJ started to kiss Emily's neck and added to dark mark she left the previous night. Emily's nails were digging into JJ's skin, and it felt good to JJ. Emily had been growing out her nails, and JJ was glad she was because her nails digging into her back felt good to her. "Cum for me baby." JJ said in a low voice, and both of them had an orgasm at the same time. Emily screamed and couldn't even form words because of the euphoric state she was in. She squirted a ton, and that caused JJ to squirt as well. Once they both calmed down from their high, JJ pulled out of Emily and kissed her. 

"Good morning baby." Emily said with a smile. 

"A good morning it definitely is." JJ said and kissed Emily again. 

"I need to pump, so you can get a shower first, and then I will get one." Emily said. JJ nodded and took out the strapless dildo. After she went upstairs and got her clothes around, she cleaned the strapless dildo and then got in the shower. Emily pumped while JJ took her shower and waited patiently for JJ to be done. 

After both of them were done with their showers, they cleaned up their mess, being careful to not leave anything behind so Declan didn't find the evidence. They also applied concealer to their necks and anywhere that had visible hickeys. They heard the doorbell ring, and it was sooner than Elizabeth was going to be there. "That must be Brooklyn with Nala and Sergio." JJ said, and sure enough it was. 

"I expect full details tomorrow!" Brooklyn said and walked away. JJ just chuckled. About 20 minutes later, the doorbell rings again. This time it was Elizabeth with Declan and Daviana. 

"Moms! Grandma Prentiss took us on a tour of her jet, and then we went to the zoo! And then before we came her she took us to get ice cream and then to the park!" Declan said all excitedly. 

"I see he's warmed up to you." Emily said. 

"All I had to mention was the jet." Elizabeth said causing JJ and Emily to chuckle. 

"Thank you for watching them for the weekend." Emily said. 

"No problem. Any time you want me to watch them I will." she said. They said goodbye to her, and then she left. 

"I'm sorry for the things I said to you before I left, mom. I didn't mean any of it. You're the bestest mom there is." Declan said, giving Emily a hug. 

"It's okay, peanut." Emily said, hugging him back. 

A/N

Hey guys! Next chapter! I hope you like it!