Türchen 22: Destiel

Part three out of three

,,You're staying over night?"
Dean and Cas arrived back at the bunker and now stood at the big table.
,,Yes, I suppose."
,,You don't wanna be in heaven?"
,,I want to be here."
,,Okay. It's- nice to have you around, Cas. I'm in my room if that's okay."
,,Of course. Going to bed?"
,,No, definitly not. You can come in if something happens."
,,Yes. You, too."
Dean smiled at Cas, receiving a lovely smile back. Then he went into his room, shut his door and sat down on his bed.

Was it too much- what he had said to Cas about recognizing him? He didn't regret it, Dean said what he said and he was okay with that. It was the truth. They could show Dean thousands of blue eyes and he would find Cas' ones. These loving, caring blue eyes. He could lose himself in them every time Cas looked at him. This warm feeling, it felt great.

After Dean could take his mind off of Cas, he took the pictures of Sam, his mom, his dad and him off of his desk. He looked at every picture for at least ten minutes and thought about the moments in which these pictures were taken. And his thoughts rambled off to more than just these moments. He thought of the happy memories and hoped that Sam was alright on his own and his mom was alright with Bobby.
All of sudden, his phone buzzed, bringing him back to reality. It was a message from Sam.

I'm good. Shot some monsters today.

He never wrote more than that, but it was okay for Dean, it was enough to know that he was good. Then, suddenly, another message appeared.

Hope you're doing good, too, jerk.

Dean smiled sending 'I am, bitch.' back, then he looked at the time.
,,One thirty. What did I do?"
Dean sighed, while knowing that he wasn't able to sleep, when he heard a quiet knock on his door.
,,Come in."
Cas opened the door and stepped into the room.
,,You want to go to sleep the next two hours?"
The angel received a confused look from the Winchester.
,,No, you wanna do something?"
,,I have an idea. We have to drive an half an hour."
,,Can I know what we're doing?"
,,No."
,,Well, I'm in either way. Let's go."
They made their way to the Impala, where Dean threw his keys to Cas.
,,I can drive?"
,,Yes."
Dean got onto the passenger's seat and Cas onto the driver's one. It made Cas happy that he was allowed to drive the Impala, because he knew that Dean nearly let no one else drive, not even Sam. And because he wanted to give him something back, Cas turned on his mixtape Dean once gave him. Dean sat relaxed beside Cas, taking in the music and embracing the company of the angel.

Exactly after thirty minutes, Cas parked the car on a hill. He shut the engine and got out as well as Dean, who took the view of the city from up the hill in. It looked beautiful seeing all these lights lighting up the darkness.
,,This is a good view, too, but I thought of something differently."
Dean turned around, finding Cas sitting on the bonnet. He walked closer to Cas, who patted the spot next to him. Dean sat down beside him without even hesitating.
,,Now, lie down."
And Dean did as he was told, seeing how Cas lies down, too. The sky was full of stars, sketching different images. It's like the stars filled Dean up, making him realize certain things: infinity and the universe, for example. He thought about a thousand things just by looking at the night sky. Dean tried to find the brightest star in the sky, but it wasn't there- it lied right next to him. Cas. He made Dean understand the universe and moreover: himself. Now lying under all these stars with Cas it seemed so easy.
Dean lied his left hand down onto the car touching Cas' right hand. First only slightly, then he took Cas' hand in his, intertwining their fingers.
Cas turned his head towards Dean, confused but hopeful. Dean lifted his upper body up, placed his left arm beside Cas' head, his right arm on Cas' chest and looked into the angel's eyes, who lied his hand on the one which was resting on his chest.
,,Dean."
Dean's eyes sparked as Cas lifted his head up. To make it more comfortable, Dean placed his left hand at the back of Cas' head. They closed their eyes as they both moved closer until their lips met. It was like a firework exploded in Cas' stomach, a million emotions were set free. Dean kissed him softly, trying to express his emotions for him and Cas reciprocated just as meaningful and soft as Dean did. After a while they stopped kissing and just looked into each other's eyes.
,,I love you, Cas. I do. Always did."
,,I love you, too, Dean."
A smile appeared on both of their faces. The stars were above them, but they weren't as bright as their eyes anymore. Dean leaned in for another kiss, then lied his head down on Cas' chest and wrapped his arms around him. Cas started to stroke his hair.
,,It's unbelievable. When I first came onto this earth for you I didn't even know what love really was and now? Now I'm feeling it. I never even thought I would be good enough."
,,You know why I love you, Cas?"
Dean lifted his head up to look into the angel's eyes.
,,Why?"
,,Because you're nearly as messed up as I am. And these messed up broken parts, they're the most beautiful parts I've ever seen. You're perfect, Cas, and beyond enough, I want you to know that."
Tears filled Cas' eyes and made their way down his cheek.
,,Thank you."
Dean lifted himself up and gently kissed away every tear on Cas' cheeks, at the end he kissed Cas passionately.
And this bond they shared- it would last forever.

And this was the third and last part of the Destiel Story/OS.