stripper

(Idea from:Ruby Jane 663)
No ones pov
Lisa has been a stripper for many years and has never fell in love or have any mutual feeling towards a person but that was until she met Jennie Kim.
L's pov
I'm here in the club I work at getting ready "Lisa you ready? " one of the staffs asked "yeah I said before looking at her " ok let's go" the staffs said and I headed to the stage where I pole dance and I started dancing in front of a bunch of drunk men. Until I saw this guy drinking whose kinda hot and turned me on and I had a crazy idea.
J's pov
I'm here at a club drunking myself again because I had a fight with my mom but I only do this to ease my pain knowing that I have hurt my beloved mother again. While I was drinking a girl started dancing on the pole in front of me and she suddenly went don't and went closer to me and sat on my lap and grinned on me which made me hard and turned on (btw Jennie has a 🍆 you know what I mean) "come with me to my beach house later? " I asked her "sure thing daddy~" she said which made me even more hard.
After a few hours
L's pov
I'm here inside his car we had already left the bar and went to his beach house. He took me to the bedroom "are you ready baby? " he asked seductively "for you daddy always" I said and smashed my lips on his.. Damn his lips are soft. He carried me and layed me on the bed not breaking the kiss and slowly taking off all of my clothes, I did the same. He went to his drawer and took out a condom "you don't need a condom daddy" I said to him which made him look "why not? " he asked I was shocked even though we have just met his acting like I am his girlfriend "I'm on pills" I said "oh you are? Hm ok but I am still wearing it" he said "but why? "  "because I don't want you to get pregnant before I even made you my girlfriend yet " he said " do you want me to be your girlfriend? "I asked him " why? Do you want to? "   "yes" and with that I pulled him to the bed and kissed him.
(So they did it...sorry my eyes hurt a bit so I'm just gonna finish it quickly)After a few rounds
J's pov
"Good night baby, rest I know your tired" I said and kissed her forehead "good night too baby but are you sure you want me to be your girlfriend? " she asked "why not? "  "I know we've just met but I think I'm falling in love with you but not because of your body or your money or anything maybe it's love at first sight" she said before looking to my eyes "hm I guess so to baby cause I think I'm falling in love with you too" I said smiling softly, she smiled too "good night baby" she said before kissing my lips "good night to hon" I said and we both fell asleep. THE END.
(Nyt y'all sorry I couldn't do the wild part cause my eyes are hurting right now hell, I'll try to make another part tomorrow nyt<3!)