step sister

No ones pov
Jero and Lisa has met just 1 week ago their before their parents wedding which was on friday. Both Lisa and jero have been having strange feeling everytime they are close to each other, feeling like butterflies in their stomach, red cheeks the same as the feelings two people get when they have a crush or in love with someone or each other.
J's pov
Argh! What is wrong with me!? Everytime I get near her or touched by her I get wierd feelings, feelings which I have never felt before. Am... Am I in love with her? No no! I can't be she's my step sister, I can't fall in love with her! What if she finds out and. I snapped out from my thoughts when Lisa opened my door "hey! " she said smiling a bit "h-hey" shit no calm down "mom and dad told me to tell you dinner is ready" she said "ok, I'll be down in a minute" I said "ok! " she said before closing my door, phew she's gone what the- why am I hard!? Oh shit no! "Jero come down now it's time for dinner! " mom said from down stairs "coming mom! " I shouted back, hoo just calm down self.
L's pov
I'm here at the dinner table eating with jero and our parents " kids we have something to tell you" dad said that made me and jero look at dad "what is it dad? " Jero asked "your dad and I are going to new Zealand for the whole month for our honeymoon" mom said to us (ps their parents wedding already happened) which made me a bit happy, if your asking why I was a bit(a lot) horny earlier because of jero. I saw him at our pool earlier afternoon and I saw his abs like damn it look so hard which made me wanna touch them but I held back the urge to do it.
No one's pov
The parents already left and went to the airport, the two were left alone at the house since it was Saturday "hey uh jero can you come here please" Lisa said " kay! " the male one said heading to her sister's room. Lisa suddenly pulled him into her room "hey what's mphh!" Jero got cut when  Lisa suddenly kissed him HUNGRILY, which made the male shock but responded, Lisa moaned into their kiss when she felt her brother's hands roam her body and carried her and layed her on the bed. They both took off each other's clothes leaving them fully naked as jero was about to enter her "wait"  "what's wrong? " he asked "wear protection, if I get pregnant it will cause us a problem" Lisa said "ok your right" with that jero got up and went to the bathroom and took out protection and wore it before going back to Lisa "now where were we baby" he said in a husky voice "you were gonna enter" Lisa said with a hell of a smirk which made jero more hard for her. Jero then shoved his thing into her hole making the girl's breath hitch and with that they made out for many rounds (wild people 🤦‍♀️) and after a few hours later jero collapse next to his sister panting hard, Lisa held his cheeks and said "I love you "  "I Love you more" the boy said smiling "let's keep this between us, ok baby? " said Lisa "ok baby but instead of being my sister can you be my girlfriend instead? Well I  mean in secret" he asked "sure" jero kissed Lisa's lips and said good night, thank you the parents are out of town for one month and they both fell asleep. THE END. (Damn I think this is my last idea left! Help please btw good night<3)