room mate part 2

J's pov
Lisa and I cuddled for the whole morning and we decided to finally get up and have breakfast, it was Sunday so we watched several movies after eating breakfast and it was nearly time for lunch. "Hon can we order some dumplings pwease " Lisa said to me doing her puppy eyes "oh baby how can I say no to you? Of course we can! " I said "yay" she said before just jumping into the couch looking back into the tv, I just chuckled and went to order. After a few minutes the delivery guy came and gave is our food, we are now eating in the kitchen when we heard a knock on the door "I'll get it" Lisa said standing up from her seat.
L's pov
I left the kitchen and went to the door, when I opened the door I got shocked because it was my ex boyfriend "come with me" he said grabbing my wrist "no! " I screamed, I'm sure Jennie heard it and she came running "let her go! " Jennie shouted "no she's mine! " he shouted back "no she's not you jerk" Jennie said full of anger "she's mine and I'm taking her! " my ex shouted before pointing a gun to my head. Jennie was smart, she made my ex think that she'll give me to him but played a trick on him "oh my god! The police! " s
Jennie shouted pointing her finger pretending there was police "where!? "  my ex said turning to look and Jennie punched him on the face causing him to let go of me and dropping the gun across the room, jennie tackled him pushing him onto the floor "call the police!" She shouted. I quickly called the police and after 2 minutes the police came and arrested him.
No ones pov
After the police arrested the ex, Lisa cried none stop on Lisa's shoulder "shh shh it's ok baby he's gone now" Jennie said comforting her girlfriend "are you hurt? " she asked Lisa who's still sobbing "I'm... I'm ok" she said hugging her "shh it's ok now stop crying, he's gone I'm here. I'll protect you" Jennie said , Lisa was now calming down "you'll protect me? " Lisa said "yes, I will protect you with my own life, even if I die or something my soul will protect you" Jennie said "cheesy" Lisa said laughing a bit "only for you baby but really I do" she said to her girlfriend "hm I love you hon" Lisa said "but I love you more"    "I know hon" and she hugged me making me feel safe knowing that I am in her arms and not in someone else. THE END(sorry I just publish it right now, I had so many things to do earlier, oh and about the idea given by PranpriyaLisaKiManob I'll work on it later but right now I have to do my assignments you know assignments here, assignments there anyway sorry again argh this be short again! 🙂)