mistress

No ones pov
Jero Kim had been cheating on his wife with a long time with Lalisa manoban, he was put in an arranged marriage which his wife didn't like too and she also cheated on him with a man named kai. They both don't talk nor care about each other because they both agreed that this is just arranged marriage which mean they can still do the things they want.
J's pov
I'm here at my baby's house, I'm laying on her bed "baby are you done yet? " I asked her "just a minute I'm coming out now" she said from the bathroom. Few minutes later she came out with only a towel wrapped around her body which made me hard. I was starting to sweat and I know she had noticed then smirked at me, she came closer to me and sat on my lap "wanna play baby? " she said to me in a seductive voice that made me even more hard, she then sat on my clothed crotch and started grinding on me and it made me groan. I switched our position I was now on top of her and kissed her, she moaned in our kiss with in a second she quickly removed all of my clothes I helped her remove my pants, I wore protection and positioned my thing on her throbbing hole "you ready babygirl? " I asked in a husky voice.
L's pov
"You ready babygirl? " he asked in a husky voice "yes daddy~" I said then he entered my hole "go faster daddy! " I said not being able to hold my urge for pleasure, he quickened his pace. He was starting to hit my g-spot and made me moan even louder "ah fuck! Your so tight! " he groaned "go f-faster" I begged and he did go even more faster. He sucked my right boob, I snaked my arms around his neck "I'm cumming! " I screamed because I felt that I was close, he fastened his pace and few more hard thrusts I finally came. He pulled out and removed the protection "open your mouth baby" he said I opened my mouth and he jerked off his thing and came into my mouth "hmm so tasty"  "let's sleep it's already late and I know your probably tired" he said before laying next to me "ok" I said hugging him and kissed him on his lips "good night hon" I said "good night too baby" he said before hugging me tightly and fell asleep and a few minutes I did too. THE END. (Thanks again @RubyJane663 for the idea! And also have a good day everyone<3!)