Thursday, December 18th, 20XX, 14:23

Missing Person Report

Name: Thomas Innes

Age: 13

Sex: Male

Height: 5'2 (157cm)

Weight: 110lbs

DOB: July 4th, 20XX

Date Reported Missing: Thursday, December 18th, 20XX

Time Reported: 09:23

Reported Missing by Tubbo Underscore, age 13, classmate and close friend

[A photo is attached to the file: The photo shows a young boy with curly blonde almost golden-colored hair and bright blue eyes. He is wearing a blue winter coat and is grinning in the photo.]

-

Techno returned to the station, it was quiet inside. He waved to Rosie who gave him a smile. He made his way towards Puffy's office and looked in, she was looking at a stack of paperwork. He could never understand how she always seemed to be busy, it's not like there was a lot of crime here. Her office was both homey and crowded with shelves filled with files, books, and pictures of her family. On her desk were photos of her son and his kids. Another photo was of her daughter. Michelle was her name? Maybe, he couldn't remember.

"Hullo," he calls making her lookup.

"Hey, how I'd go? Any leads?"

He sighed, taking a seat in front of her desk. "Sadly no. We're all pretty much at square one. No leads."

She nodded, "I think we should get a search party by the afternoon." he says and she once again nods. "I'll make some calls," She says and grabs her office phone and dials a number. "Hey, I'm gonna need to get together a search party." She gives a smile and he takes that as his cue to leave, after all, he has some paperwork to finish up.

He heads to his office and sighs as he falls back into his chair before running a hand over his face. He opens his laptop and checks his email, the first thing he sees is an email from Rosie regarding Thomas's foster case file. He'll get to that in a minute first he needs to update the system with his report from this morning.

It takes him about an hour to finish up the reports which were pretty damn good. He glanced at the email with Thomas's file, he should read it. He opens the file but before it even loads his phone begins to ring. He glances at it and sees a photo of Phil.

"Hullo,"

"Hey, mate,"

"How has it been going?"

"Good, Wilbur's been doing good. Kristin was able to meet up with us today and will be with us till tomorrow night before she has to be off."

"That's nice," he said, Kristin was Phil's wife. He had met her around the time Phil and he was back working together. But after Phil retired she has been taking more jobs and has been traveling more.

"What about you, boring as ever?" the man said with a chuckle on the other end.

"Sadly I wish, I'm actually looking into a missing person's case."

"Oh? Who is it?"

"Thomas Innes. Was reported missing this morning, he was last seen yesterday afternoon. No one has seen nor heard from him since."

"Tommy's missing?" His voice was quiet as he spoke, Techno could almost see his face in pure shock.

"Yeah. We don't have any leads as of right now. Puffy just started to make a few calls and then we are gonna start a search."

"Oh gods," was all Phil had said, in the background, he could hear Wilbur's voice asking Phil who he was talking to, Phil relied but he couldn't hear what else was being said. A moment later he could hear the phone being taken away, "Techno what does my dad mean when he said that Tommy is missing?"

"Like I just told Phil, he was reported missing this morning. The last time he was seen was yesterday afternoon." There was silence on the other end for a long moment that he had to check to make sure that he hadn't hung up on accident.

"No, no, no, he can't be missing,"

"Wil-"

"This is all my fault if I had been there then he wouldn't be missing!"

"Wilbur it's not-"

"Damn it!"

"Wilbur-"

"I need to get back there, I need to help find him."

"Wilbur listen to me!"

"..."

"Listen, Wilbur, right now we don't have any information. We are starting a search soon, you being here or not isn't going to matter. You weren't here when he went missing so you wouldn't know where he is."

He sighs, "Look you'll be here Saturday morning right? So just try to stay calm, and hopefully, we'll find him tonight."

"But what if you don't?"

"Then we'll keep looking."

"Ok."

"Ok?"

"Yeah," Wilbur said with a sigh.

"I'll see you Saturday, tell Phil and Kristin I have to get back to work."

"Ok, I will."

"Bye Wilbur,"

"Bye Techno." He hangs up and rubs his face. He knew Wilbur was probably going to leave tonight to get here by tomorrow to help. Wilbur was stubborn, always has been since he was a kid. He had known Wilbur since before he had been born. He met Phil when he just started working as a detective while Phil had a couple of years ahead of him.

He sat up and grabbed his coat once more. He had a kid to find after all.