Wednesday, December 24th, 20XX, 10:13

Missing Person Report

Name: Thomas Innes

Age: 13

Sex: Male

Height: 5'2 (157cm)

Weight: 110lbs

DOB: July 4th, 20XX

Date Reported Missing: Thursday, December 18th, 20XX

Time Reported: 09:23

Reported Missing by Tubbo Underscore, age 13, classmate and close friend

[A photo is attached to the file: The photo shows a young boy with curly blonde almost golden-colored hair and bright blue eyes. He is wearing a blue winter coat and is grinning in the photo. The edges of the photo are blackened as if it had been lit on fire. There are letters at the top of the picture that read 'You know who, and he knows too but he can't say. It's not his fault, he really didn't mean too. It hurts,' ]

-

When they had gotten back he could tell there was a cloud over everyone. They quickly had a short meeting where Agent Diamond took the other agents and Puffy about what they had found or well the lack of it. He could tell by the end of the meeting that everyone was both frustrated and tired. He told the room that he would be staying in his office to work on trying to find any more evidence or information but before he could Puffy was standing up and scolding him, telling him that she wanted him to go home and sleep.

So that's what he did. He wanted to argue with her but knew that it would be pointless. He returned to his house at a reasonable time for the first time in almost a week and he would tell. He sighed as he slipped off his shoes and coat and began to walk toward the kitchen. Once this case was finished he'd need to really deep clean his kitchen, his dishwasher was almost filled and almost everything in the fridge was in a questionable state.

He opened a can of soft cat food and left it out. He checked, Baba still had water and dry cat food. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw a flash of white as the fluffy white cat ran over to the can of soft cat food.

He left the kitchen. It would leave that for future Techno to clean up. He wandered back into his room quickly changing into something comfy. Once he finished he walked back out into his living room and took a seat on his sofa chair, grabbed the book from the coffee table, and began to read, or at least tried to.

He had always loved reading and even after everything in his life he found himself trying over and over again to read whenever he got the chance to do so. Which was hard when he was working as an FBI agent. Now, he had much more free time and read as much as he could to somehow get caught up on the time he wasn't able to.

As he tried to read he found that his mind kept drifting to the case and to Tommy. There was something that he was missing from all of this. Something that none of them had been able to find just yet, a piece of the puzzle that was right in front of them. He frowned as he looked down at his book in hand, the pages still fully opened. He closed it and stretched before glancing at the clock and decided he probably should head to bed early.

Baba was laying on top of the covers when he entered. He just sighed before putting his phone on the charger making sure his alarm was set and ready to go. He quickly tucked himself in and let his mind wander as he drifted off to sleep.

The next morning he almost missed his alarm, quickly getting up out of bed and rushing to get ready. Almost forgetting to feed Baba. He pulled up to the station with a deep sigh, he felt much better than he had in a while but not perfect. He could feel the creeping feeling of exhaustion seeping into his bones.

He half-ran into the building. Like all the days before it was freezing with a high chance of snow. He greeted Rosie as he walked in heading straight to the building room. He entered and noticed how everyone else was already there.

"Sorry for being late, I almost missed my alarm." He said as he quickly took a seat and leaned back.

"I'm not surprised, you've barely slept in the past week," Puffy said with a smile handing him a cup of coffee.

"Not the point but ok." He said before taking a long sip. It wasn't very good but he couldn't complain.

"Thank you all for meeting us back here." Agent Warden began, "We are working on finding any evidence and clues we can. We are thinking of going and asking some more members of the community today."

"Anyone you can think of?" Jack asked, looking dead on his feet even though he was sitting down.

"We were going to ask some people who were on the list that Techno had filed."

"Ah. Do you need any help with that?" Jack asked, looking over some of the papers on the table.

"If you want to tag along, we still don't know who we are going to be asking yet."

They all nodded. "I'm probably going to stay back and work on some paperwork and try to catch up as best as I can." He said.

"Does anyone else have anything to ask?" They all looked around at each other before shaking their heads.

"Alright, that seems to wrap everything up here doesn't it." Agent Warden said and then began chatting with agent Diamond, he signed standing up and headed back to his office.

He sat down in his chair and sighed leaning back. Closing his eyes and taking a deep breath. There was something at the back of his mind that was nagging him and begging him to look into something, something that was missing from everything. Did he investigate everything that he needed to? Did he talk to everyone that had known Tommy? He was sure he had, it's not like the boy was friends with a lot of people.

His mind wandered through all of the possibilities as he drifted back to sleep.

He was awoken by the sound of his name being called. He rubbed his eyes and neck, he glanced at the clock. He had only thankfully been asleep for twenty minutes. Had someone called out his name or had he just heard it in his sleep.

"Let me go, I need to, Techno!" He heard from out in the hall, finally being able to hear the sound of voices.

He got up out of his seat and walked out into the hall to see what was going on. The first thing he saw was Tubbo being held back by Rosie and two other officers. Ranboo behind them looked like he was debating helping his friend or staying out of it.

"Sorry Techno," Rosie began, "but Tubbo rushed into the station demanding to see you and was making a scene."

"Let go of me!" Tubbo yelled trying to get out of the officer's grip. "Techno! Please, I have to show you something it's important!"

"Alright, alright. You can let the kid go, I'll take care of it." He said shooing off the officers and Rosie. Tubbo glared at them as they walked off before turning to the man, eye wide. He then shoved something into his hands, he almost dropped whatever it was. He looked down at his hands and realized that it was a phone.

"Read the messages," was all that Tubbo demanded. He rolled his eyes at the child but complied. As he read the lines his eyes went wide. "Is this?" He started but Tubbo was quicker.

"That's Tommy and Ranboo," He looked at the two then back at the messages on the phone.

This was the missing evidence they needed.