Tuesday, December 23rd, 20XX, 02:48

Missing Person Report

Name: Thomas Innes

Age: 13

Sex: Male

Height: 5’2 (157cm)

Weight: 110lbs 

DOB: July 4th, 20XX

Date Reported Missing: Thursday, December 18th, 20XX

Time Reported: 09:23

Reported Missing by Tubbo Underscore, age 13, classmate and close friend

[A photo is attached to the file: The photo shows a young boy with curly blonde almost golden-colored hair and bright blue eyes. He is wearing a blue winter coat and is grinning in the photo. The edges of the photo are blackened as if it had been lit on fire. There are letters at the top of the picture that read ‘You know who, and he knows too but he can’t say. It’s not his fault,’ ]

Report 07: On Monday December 22nd, 20XX a second body was discovered by a private search team two miles from the first body. This body was further along in decay compared to the first one. The body was of a white male with dirty blonde hair and dark blue eyes and looks between the age fourteen to sixteen. The body was wearing a dark  blue jacket with jeans and what they thought was a white shirt and a pair of black snow boots. The body had been discovered by myself and Schlatt Underscore. The body was in pretty rough condition, and some of the tissue around the eyes and other areas were decomposed leaving exposed bone, though because of the freezing weather there were no insects. The body was brought in and was identified as Jacob Green. Jacob Green had been reported missing close to two years ago and after months of searching the case was left to open. He was sixteen when he went missing. 

Like the first victim he had similar wounds and bruising as the first victims and the victims of the Smiley face killer. Hannah Rose found a smiley face carved into the second victim's back. Miss Rose also said that the true cause of death was blunt force trauma to the head. Agent Halo and Captain Puffy went to inform the Green family that their son’s body had been found.

After talking with the other agents and Captain Puffy it had been decided to make Dream W.Aken as our prime suspect. We are planning on getting a warnent and doing a search of his house for any evidence.

Notes: I fear if word gets out that Dream is our prime suspect there is going to be some backlash. Dream is a beloved member of the community and seeing him put in a negative light isn’t going to make a lot of people happy. We haven’t said anything to anyone in the public but if any of the officers say anything it’s going to spread like wildfire. I keep thinking back to the conversion that Agent Diamond and I had with Dream. Every alarm bell was going off in my head as he spoke about Thomas. It was cold but there was something almost obsessive there. I expressed my concern to Agent Diamond and Agent Warden, Agent Warden said he would look into Dream further to see if there was anything that I missed when looking into him. 
-

Techno signed leaning back in his chair. It has been a long day and now tomorrow will be longer. He looked around his office, it was the same as always but with a few stacks of papers on his desk. He closed his eyes and leaned back in his chair. He wondered if Tommy was alright right now, was he terrified for his fate? He remembered when he had been kidnapped in his youth and how the fear stayed even after all those years. It was funny, he knew that logically the Chaos killer was long gone. He had to be now, but that man still pledged his dreams. 

He opened his eyes before standing up and walking out of his office as if on autopilot. The station was dark as he walked towards the main meeting room, even as he moved he could faintly hear the sounds of voices quietly talking among themselves. He entered the meeting room and saw two of the agents looking through the files on the table for any more clues that would point them in the direction of the murder. The third agent, Agent Halo had his head down and was asleep. He lightly tapped on the door and the two agents looked up.