~|:|~ I'm Sorry . . . ~|:|~

Hey yall, I hope you all are doing well.

I just wanted to let you all know that I won't be continuing this story.

I've been in a really bad place mentally/emotionally recently and I can't find motivation for this, especially since looking back on it now made me realize how cringy this was.

Maybe someday I'll try to rewrite it or something. But for now, I'll be ending it here. 

I really appreciate you all for reading this garbage and supporting me through it. Sincerely. Thank you.

And I'm really sorry for those of you who (somehow) really enjoyed this story. If you want, you can rewrite your own based on it, I don't mind, and I think it'd be cool to see how you guys would make the story play out. I'd like to make a quick shoutout to -

@AlishaYano 

For that short continuation of the story in the last chapter I posted (More like an update but yeah.) It was really good, and tbh I wouldn't mind seeing more of something like that!

Quick shameless plug-in, but yall should check out my poem book, I work really hard on it, and I've actually been updating since I write poems almost 24/7, especially now that I'm all emotionally out-of-it. I'd appreciate the support. 

Sorry if this "update" disappointed you. I bet some of you were expecting an actual chapter. And maybe someday I'll be able to write something better for you guys. But until then . . .

Thanks for your continued support. 💖