Oh God...

I walked back to grab my stuff and head home. My first day wasn't too bad, but I was still worried about how Shoto responded earlier. "It's none of your business." I recalled his words. "Oh gosh! Is he mad at me now?!" I asked myself, shocked. Then, someone tapped my shoulder. 

   I whipped around and behind me stood Ashido, Uraraka, Jiro, Hagakure, and the black-haired girl from the fitness exams. "Oh hi, guys....um..hi..." I said to my friends and then to the black-haired girl. "Momo Yaoyorozu. It's so nice to meet you." she said politely. I nodded my head. "Right. Yaoyorozu. It's nice to meet you, too..." Then, Jiro interrupted. "Seems like you and flower boy were getting close over there, huh, Y/N?" she teased. I felt my face grow hot and glared at her. "You're not...I mean, that's not...um, you..." I tried to explain, but my stuttering only made them seem more curious. "WE'RE FRIENDS!" I yelled.

   They all stared back at me, startled. "You guys don't get it at all.....We were best friends as children. I wanted to catch up. And we did. So that's it. No more. Nothing else happened." I explained. Uraraka laughed. "But that doesn't explain the ridiculous amount of blushing, Y/N!" At that, I only blushed more. I shut my eyes tightly and waved my arms around. "C'mon, guys! It's not funny!" I exclaimed. They only laughed some more. I huffed and ran home.

*A/N: Sorry for the short chapter, I couldn't really find anything else to put here...Anywho, hope you like it!*