Freezing Tower of Hell

My partner is Sho?

   "Great..." he came to stand with me and gave me a small side smile. "At least I'm in a team with someone I like.." he said. My eyes widened and I felt my face grow hot. "E-eh?!" I panicked. I think there's a chance I literally had a mini internal seizure.

   He seemed to notice, because a few seconds later he looked at me apologetically. "Oh, sorry if that made you feel weird. I just meant that I'm glad I'm not paired with, like, Mineta or Bakugo..." he mumbled. I nodded and relaxed a bit. "Right..."

   "The first teams will be.....THESE GUYS! Team A will be the heroes, Team D will be the villains!" All Might exclaimed. Wait....Team A...and Team D....that's..."Midoriya and Uraraka vs Bakugo and Iida....Oh gosh.." Ashido sighed behind me. "I hope Bakugo doesn't use his full power on them! He'll kill them!" she mumbled. Hagakure and Asui nodded. "Yeah, but you're underestimating Midoriya and Uraraka. They've got some pretty strong quirks too." A spiky, red-haired boy named Kirishima said. "You're forgetting that Midoriya hurts himself when he uses it, though, kero." Asui replied. "Tsu's right. I have no doubt that Uraraka will do a great job, but Midoriya's got some work to do if he wants to be able to use his power without getting himself injured and breaking a bunch of bones." Momo added from behind Asui. I nodded. "You guys all have good points, but you're missing the big picture here." I started. They all turned around to look at me. "Huh? What do you mean, Y/N?" a yellow haired Pikachu-boi named Denki Kaminari asked. 

   "Well, it's obvious that Iida and Bakugo have pretty strong quirks, and that puts Midoriya and Uraraka at slight disadvantages, but you have to think about it. Bakugo's pretty reckless. Knowing him, he'll attack without a plan, and possibly only try to attack Midoriya, since they were childhood rivals and all that. His attacks will be biased and he'll forget all about his opponent's partner, giving her time to plan her own strategy and head for the weapon herself. Though, it's probably something Midoriya already took into consideration, seeing as he's usually clever and strategic when it comes to battle." I pointed out as-a-matter-of-factly.

   Everyone blinked at me. "Wow, you didn't tell us you were so observant!" Hagakure said, breaking the silence. "I'm not being observant, just pointing out the obvious...." I mumbled. They all ignored that and commented on my observational skills. "Guys..." I tried to calm them down, feeling awkward. "Alright, class! That's enough! Let's see if this battle will go as Y/N has predicted!" All Might hushed us.

*Time Skip cuz YEAHHHHH :p*

   Well, the fight did in fact go as I had figured it would. Team A won. It's kind of ironic, because the hero team had the most injuries and the villain team got out unharmed, even though they lost. "Wow, you were right after all! Good job, Y/N!" Kirishima said cheerfully. I smiled. After the fight, Midoriya was taken to Recovery Girl for his injuries. Then All Might and Yaoyorozu went on about how Iida was playing the role. He ended up the MVP for the first match. And his reaction was priceless.

 And his reaction was priceless

*Another Time Skippppppp!!!*

   I started walking outside, Todoroki by my side. My hands trembled and he took one of them in his. "Are you nervous?" he asked, the warmth of his hand, probably due to his quirk, stopping the shaking. "Y-yeah.." I replied. And you holding my hand only makes it more nerve-wracking....But it's kind of nice... I thought. "It'll be fine. I have a plan. I'm sorry for not talking to you about it first, but I kind of figured you wouldn't mind..." he said plainly. "Oh..sure...But..what is it, if I may I ask?"

   Todoroki sighed. He turned his head to look at me. "As soon as the training starts, I'm going to freeze the whole building. Once they're trapped where they are, they won't be able to move and we'll be free to move around the building as we please. We won't have to worry about them coming to attack us while we look for the weapon. Then we take it." he explained. Oh....

   "So...do you need me at all?" I asked softly. I didn't expect him to answer the way he did. "Honestly, I think I could take them without you." he started, which kind of hurt. Then he turned his head and gave me a smile. "But it's nice to have you there with me anyway."

   I stared into his eyes, my face probably redder than his hair. "A-ah...yeah...okay." I muttered. I looked away. He chuckled softly. The buzzer went off and it was finally time for our training to start. We were up against Ojiro and Hagakure, so with all due respect, I wasn't too worried (no offense to them :p). And, just as promised, as soon as we set foot in the building, Todoroki froze it. I shivered. Maybe such a revealing costume would have its downsides? I rubbed my arms with my hands to keep warm as I followed him up several flights of stairs, searching the rooms for the weapon.

   Once we finally found it, the next part wasn't too difficult. Ojiro and Hagakure's feet were frozen to the ground, so they couldn't move. But, thanks to my inhuman senses, I heard a quiet shuffling sound and a crack. I looked over to Ojiro, but he was still frozen in place. 

   So Hagakure must have broken free! She might be moving around...I listened carefully. I turned towards the direction of the sound of light footsteps and saw her footprints making marks in the ice. She was headed straight for Todoroki. "Sho!" I yelled. Just seconds before she reached him, he turned, startled. I sent thorny vines flying towards Hagakure and trapped her in them, restraining her as Todoroki touched the 'weapon'. 

   The final buzzer went off. We did it. We won.