Chapter 22

Yeji

Jisu, Ryeong and I along with the queen and Ryujin's sister are here in the garden talking about anything with served snacks for us and guards around. They're really guarding every part of the palace especially since Ryujin's here.

I'm also thankful that the King and Queen accepted us. I think I have an idea why Ryujin wants to talk to her father, I think it's about her plan and I'm scared of that, I'm scared she might never come back.

Minutes later, a maid came here to excuse my sister as the Princess is calling for her to talk about something and I don't have any idea what is it about.
"Yeji sweetie, thank you for making my daughter happy" the queen suddenly said staring at nowhere.

I smiled "Thank you too, your majesty for accepting my relationship with Ryujin and also for accepting me and my sister. Thank you" I said and bowed to her.
She turn to me and held my shoulders to straighten me up.

"Oh sweetie no need to bow to me my daughter might see us and she'll scold me for letting you do that even if you're already her wife, and please call me mother, you're now my child too" she said sweetly.

I showed her my gummy smiles and thanked her again.
After that back to talking about anything and laughing, the queen also told me Ryujin's embarrassing moments when she's a kid especially when the two of us are playing before.

It's just sad that I can't remember it but I'll try my best because I know deep in my heart my childhood memories with Ryujin is one of the best memories that I'll ever have.

After chit-chatting with the queen and little princess, Jisu came back and excused Ryeong and I to Ryujin and I's room.
Basically the three of us are here while my wife is nowhere to be found.

"Jisu tell me again why are we here in our room and what's that your holding?" I asked for the ninth time and again for the ninth time all she ever answer is "Yeji just do what I say" yep she's always answering me that.

I sighed and lay on the bed then close my eyes just a second of me closing my eyes, Jisu slaps my arms "Yah don't go to sleep and wear this" she said I abruptly open my eyes and glared at her lending me a dress.

"What's that? "I asked "It's food Yeji, you need to wear it" she said with sarcasm. I rolled my eyes at her and get the dress from her hands "Of course I know what this is, what I mean is what will I do with it? Are we going somewhere? What about Ryujin?" I asked.

She rolled her eyes at "Don't worry your ass about your wife okay, she's fine now just do what I say or we're gonna be late" she said and made her way to the bathroom bringing her dress with her. While Ryeong on the other hand is already on her pink dress giggling at us. I admit she's pretty with that cute dress of hers.

I look at the dress I'm holding and it's black it's beautiful too and it's my style.
I wonder if Ryujin chose this for me? Cause she knows what's my style.
I sighed then followed what my sister said.
The moment Jisu go out the bathroom with her blue dress ,I sprint to the bathroom and prepare myself.

It's already evening and we're here making our way to the garden at the back.
Throughout the way I always asked them why are we here when no one is around, literally and it's dark the moonlight is our only light.

When we reached the entrance of the garden, suddenly someone pushed me and I don't know if it's Ryeong or Jisu.

"Yah! " I yelled and when I look at my back Jisu and Ryeong are not here.
Oh my god! Those two left me here on my own and god it's dark with the moonlight.

"Jisu? Ryeong? Ryuddaeng?, oh my god where are you guys, this is not funny anymore" I said nervously cause damn I'm scared especially in dark.
I didn't notice I'm already walking deep inside the garden and this garden is big that you'll probably get lost if you're not familiar and I am not.