Special Chapter

Ryujin

7 years passed since the incident happened.

"Ella, Elkyz,No! " I sternly spoke as I saw our 3 year old twins holding their plastic cups with a milk formula inside with their wide grins, while Luke on the other hand is happily eating his apple he's already 6 years old and now a school boy but the three of them will always remain as our baby.

3 years ago when I told Yeji 1 down 11 to go the next day we planned to give Luke a sibling and so we visited one of the doctor grandpa Hwang suggested and after months we're both glad and all of us are happy hearing the news that it's positive and we will be having twins.

I'm just glad Yeji's pregnancy to the twins is not like what I encountered during her pregnancy to Luke she's more clingy and sweet to me and I love that but there a bit of her scary mood swings but then she'll be back to her normal self.

Shin Ella looks like a mini Yeji like everything even her personality she got it from her mom especially she got Yeji's bitch personality like she already know how to roll her eyes I prayed she won't get it cause Luke being a bitch is already enough but I guess my prayers wasn't heard but still we love that little girl she is also a sweet daughter too.

Shin Elkyz got the combination look from us but his personality is like mine and I'm glad he is not a bitch like his twin and older brother, he's a sweet guy and a caring one that's why everyone loves him, well all of us loves them with all our heart.

Even though they fight sometimes like what normal siblings do but then later they are all good like nothing happened they are back to normal playing and caring of each other's when one is at fault he or she will say sorry to the other one and they are so adorable.
Being with them is one of the greatest things in life that I will forever treasure and protect.

We hoped they will remain as close like when they grow up.
We love the three of them with all our hearts our ball of sunshines seeing them after a tiring work is a happiness.

Just like before to Luke this time we plan how to spend time with our family during weekdays Luke will go to school, while the twins will stay with mom and dad also father and mother visited from time to time along with my little sister Yuna who's not little anymore but for me she will always be my little sister.

Our friends also visited us from time to time and guess what Yeonjun and Beomgyu are now married and they already have a 2 year old twins a girl and a boy, Krystal is together with her friend from the team building and the Hwang's cousins are also now with their busy married life same as our friend from the archery game Seulrene and 2yeon what a turn of event in life more on all of us are happy.

We all spend time together when we have a free time but mostly on weekends, we will have a family time Yeji, me and the kids will spend the weekends like a normal family going out having fun, watching movies while cuddling, playing with the kids and all those normal families do.

Even we came from work when we got home, we're still playing with the kids before going to sleep and we really love them so much.

"Ella, Elkyz, No! " I sternly spoke again but the two just giggled at me and that's just adorable "Yes! Dada, Yes! " Ella said enthusiastically and Elkyz bob his head happily, before I could stop them they poured all the milk formula on themselves leaving them a mess.

Oh god I face palmed myself seeing the twins laughing at my reaction along with Luke who's watching us eating his apple on the table and to Jisu with her 3 year old daughter, yes Ryeong and her already have a daughter a cute one her name is Amy.

All of us are here in the kitchen, I was about to make some milk for the twins but when I'm done with the formula I put it aside first and gave Luke his apple and then these two sneaky twins got the plastic cups and poured it all over them.