2

Zayn P.O.V

Louis simply didn't want to talk to me. When we all reached his flat.Liam started to ask Patricia some questions. "Do you have a mum ?" Patricia answered real quick. Full of pride. "Louis Tomlinson (my dad) is homosexual. I don't know my other dad."

Louis stepped forward to answer her question when Niall started laughing. Louis got really mad. That is when Liam,Harry, and Patricia went down the hall to a different room. "What is so funny Niall ? What has you laughing you arse off ?"

Niall walked over to me and wrapped his arm around my waist. "It is sad you didn't tell her who her other father was. You are pathetic." Louis then broke down and started to scream. That is when Patricia ran back in the room full of tears watching Louis.

"I said I didn't know my dad. That didn't mean I don't know his name or what he looks like. But that doesn't mean you can mess with the father I have grown up with. Louis Tomlinson is the best father to have."

Patricia then wrapped Louis in a hug. He eventually calmed down. Then Harry asked the deadly question. "Who is you other father ?" She politely answered with,"My other father is Zayn Malik. I see why my dad didn't want to come back to the band now."

Everyone was shocked she said that. She really is Louis's daughter.

Old text messages between Louis and I

Z : Louis come on Niall didn't mean to offend you.
L: I know. Just sometimes I think he wants to get on my nerves on purpose.

Z : Don't say that we know that isn't true. Love you.

L :love you. Bye.

Patricia hates my guts. But I can't be her father. I just cant. She doesn't understand all of the things I have been through. I can't raise a child with Louis, and still be with Niall at the same time.

That is when Liam pulled me to the side. "Zayn you are hurting both of them. You need to pick one. Is it going to be Louis or is it going to be Niall ? You only have one choice."

I let the words sink in for a while. Who am I going to pick ? 😨