My Child Has What ?!?!

Niall POV

I was woken up by the front door opening. I headed down to see who it was. "Louis why were you and James out so early ?"

Louis looked towards James like he knew something I didn't. "I took him to the doctors this morning. They want to see you and Zayn tomorrow morning."

"Is it serious ?"

"I could escalate if you don't do something about it."

Soon everyone trudged down the stairs. Liam walked straight over to Louis. "Louis what did I do that night that angered you so much ?"

Louis froze. He stared at Liam with a blank expression. "Stop worrying about it Liam. You and I...are cool now. No need to dig up a grave that was buried years ago."

I made breakfast for everyone. James was barely touching his food. So I nudged Zayn. "James. Eat please ? You won't be healthy and strong like for instance...Liam. So eat your breakfast."

James looked at Zayn with what seemed like a conflicted emotion.  He sat his plate on the living room table and pulled his phone out. He plugged in his headphones.

I wonder what has gotten into him all of a sudden. If Louis told him something he wasn't supposed to I think I am going to scream.

James sat there with his eyes fixed on the table. He wasn't blinking not once. "Louis ? What did the doctor tell you about James this morning ?"

Louis tensed. "The doctor wanted to see you tomorrow morning. She said it would be best if she officially told you what was going on herself."

It had to be bad if Louis wasn't going to straight out say it. We all then drove to the hospital. A female who seemed to be a doctor. Walked right up to Louis. "Mr. Tomlinson I was expecting you tomorrow with James's parents."

Louis turned red from guilt I guess. I can't really tell. "They wanted to see you today. Sorry."

She nodded understanding. Then lead all of us to her big office on the second  floor. "I am Dr. Jenifer Allison Love, but you can call me Jen."

"Well, Jen I just want to know what is going on with James.", I said calmly knowing that I might through a fit over nothing. Louis is probably messing with us.

" James has DID formaly known as Multi-Personality Disorder."

I looked at James and had seen he was staring at the clock on the wall. "So what can we do ?"

The doctor frowned. "There's not much you can do, but hiring a family therapist might help. Even that might not be conclusive. The main person who can help James, my only be James. Sorry."

I looked at Zayn to see him staring at James with a loss for words. Our son has a disorder. The worse part getting him someone to talk to might not even help him.

We filed back in the car.headed towards the house. "James made a sandwich and ate  the whole thing. Considering he didn't touch bus breakfast this morning.

He walked slowly up the stairs to his room and slammed the door. The we all heard him start the shower. I am guessing he won't be downstairs for a while.

James came down the stairs i n his jumper Nicola Liam's sister bought him. It read : 'Best Boy EVER !'

It reminded me of how much that our family cherishes these moments. James sat next to Louis. Which shocked me. He usually sits next to either Carter or me. H didn't say one word. He just stared blankfully at the TV screen. We were all watching Spongebob Squarepants for no real reason. We were all to lazy to change the channel.

I wonder what is going on in James's head right now. Because he hasn't muttered a word to anyone since he spoke with Louis early thing morning.

I am scared for James. Not talking might only elavate his disorder even more. What are Zayn and I going to do ?